➥ seven.

“how could we row to the other side if that big spider is blocking our way?” hc pointed out, sounding irritated

“spider, could you let us pass this way?” js sang and the spider moved out the way.

now, no one was blocking it.

“thank you kind-hearted spider!” jn thanked the spider, smiling as the spider winked.

“how did you even think of that js?” hc wondered, while paddling the boat.

“such a genius.” mk complimented the youngest.

the waves suddenly increases and the boat shaked a bit. the boys continued paddling even though the waves bring them to a different route.

“this stupid waves, they are bringing us into the wrong direction.” he mumbled, annoyed and paddled full of anger.

the waves started to calm but, it increases again which happens often.

“the waves are confusing as hell though.” js said, glancing around the water.

“is there really a black shadow over there?” rj asked uneven, rubbing his eyes thinking that it is just an illusion.

“i don't know, why should we follow that?” jn suggested and the boys agreed with him.

🎬

jiae quietly sobbed, “stop crying that wouldn't help, be calm.” the butterfly said, as she wiped her tears.

“how could i even calm? i don't know the way out! i don't know!” jiae's cracked voice echoed into the whole place.

“my friends are probably worried, my mother and my brother.” she added, crying again.

the butterfly sighed but, saw something approaching..

“isn't that your friends?” the butterfly wondered as jiae looked up and stared towards the figure not too far from her.

she saw a boat approaching with six boys riding on it and it was them, the boys.

“jiae!” js waved ate her as jiae smiled seeing that they were finding her and gladly, they saw her alive.

the four boys paddled continuously and arrived in the front of the maroon square block.

mk reached out for jiae's hand as she successfully grabbed it, jiae was with them safely.