047.

MALIAH TATE

"you've been on gta with zion and jay for the past two hours after getting off instagram nicholas." i said to him, chuckling, and i watched him play.

"can't help it that i'm a fucking beast at this game. ybn don't take Ls babygirl." he said as i rolled my eyes and laughed. he looked at me and smirked.

he got off the game and came onto me, laying his head down in between my chest. i wrapped my arms around him and we laid there in silence. honestly, i didn't really want to leave him. i'm only staying for a couple days anyways but being with him makes me feel whole and safe.

"when do you wanna film the youtube video?" i asked, playing with his hair. everything was already set up. it may be just me but i absolutely love it when people play with my hair, it feels so good and just gives me the chills.

"just a couple more minutes. i just wanna be laid up with you for a quick minute." he said, although it came out muffled since his face was in my chest. we stayed laid up for about thirty minutes just laying there and enjoying each others presence in silence, that good and not awkward type of silence.

nick got up off of me and smiled as he helped me sit up, "i really hope they don't ask some outta pocket type shit but hey if they do then we gotta give it to em, that's what q and a's are for, aren't they?"

i nodded and smiled, "you right, baby."

he smiled and stood up as he made his way towards the kitchen. i got up and made my way towards the area of where everything was placed making sure everything was perfect.

"alright, we gotta stop playing around and get this work done." nick said as he came back with a cup. i laughed and sat down as i let my hair go.

"we gotta stop playing? you was just sleeping on me like four minutes ago." i replied, chuckling as he laughed and sat down next to me.

"alright bet, so how we starting this off?"

"we're gunna do our intro first and then we'll get into the questions." i said as he nodded. i fixed myself and how i was looking before pressing the start button.

"what's up guys, welcome to our channel— well mines actually but nahmir will be in a few videos too." i said correcting myself as he smacked his teeth when i said it was only my channel, making me laugh.

"nah, it's our channel, don't listen to her." he said as he drank more of what was in his cup. i chuckled as he smiled.

"if you don't know already or if you're new, welcome, it's ya girl maliah and.." i spoke pausing so that nick could introduce himself.

"it's ya boy ybn nahmir, flyest and hottest motherfucka in the game, what's good with all you fine ass wo.."

"boy, you better stop." i said cutting him off as he laughed. i rolled my eyes and chuckled before looking back at the camera, "he ain't all that."

"that's not what you said when we was in bed, maliah tate." he replied, sitting up as my eyes widened as i looked at him. i shoved him as he laughed loudly.

"i'm editing that out." i said, shaking my head, as light chuckles escaped my lips.

"no you not." he said as i groaned. he pulled me in for a hug and as well as a kiss. "okay, now let's get to answering these questions."