034.

kinda was holdin off on posting this chapter cause it's cringe to da max lmao so juss alil warning ahead of time. :')

MALIAH TATE

"are you really seeing what i'm seeing." i tell nick as we walk into McDonald's. tomorrow was ky and i's last day in LA so we were tryna spend as much time as we could with the boys so we were now at McDonald's cause a bitch is hungry. "i deadass can't deal with her."

"i can't believe she deadass tried to make up some bullshit ass story bout nahmir going to her house two days ago.."

"when i was with yo fine ass all day two days ago." nick said cutting ky off as we laughed. sis really tried it though so i give her an A for the effort she tried.

"mall after this?" glizzy said as we all nodded. we got in line and waited before it was our turn to order as we all asked for what we wanted then sat down.

[ TIME SKIP ]

we walked into the mall as it was hella packed. nick intertwined our hands and gave me a small smile. i still can't believe his fine ass is mine. i laid my head on his arm as i wrapped my other hand onto his.

not even thirty minutes in, supporters came asking for pictures with nick and zion. i pulled away from nick as i helped some of the girls take pictures with them. seeing nick and zion with the people who helped them get to where they are made me really happy.

"hi maliah. oh my god you're even more gorgeous in person." a girl said as she came up to me. i let out a small laugh and smiled. "you and nahmir are literally the cutest couple ever. thank you for making our baby happy."

my fucking heart bye. "awh you're the sweetest, thank you and of course i'd do anything to see him happy." i responded and hugged her. she then asked for a picture with me and kyra as we posed. she thanked us as we smiled and waved.

this went on for about another thirty minutes before things began to calm down. nick and zion finished their last photo before walking back to us.

"seeing you with them and how your relationship is with them is amazing. i hope i don't end up being a problem to that." i said as i held his hand. he looked at me with a small smile as we followed behind kyra and glizzy.

"babe, you'll never be a problem between my fans and i. i love you as much as i love them. maybe them alil more but you know what i mean." he said as he chuckled. i laughed in response as he smiled.

we stopped at Victoria's Secret as nick looked at me before giving me a smack on my butt as i laughed. we walked into the store and began looking around. nick being nick, he began picking stuff out that he liked which i thought was hilarious as hell for some reason.

i looked around for awhile before meeting back up with the others. nick walked up with a handful of panties and bras. my eyes widened as he smiled making kyra and glizzy laugh loudly.

"you're so embarrassing, nick." kyra said as i laughed. he shrugged and began walked towards the cashier as i followed.

"you shouldn't be talking because look at glizzy." nick said pointing as him as he held onto some bras. they both laughed including nick and i.