025.

MALIAH TATE

for the past three hours, kyra and i have been out and about, shopping at malls for outfits, makeup and all that good stuff for the concert later on. later on as in the concert starts in about an hour and a half

"my feet are killing me." kyra whined as we entered our room. i laughed and shook my head as she fell onto the couch, "and they gon' be hurting even more with all that standing at the concert."

she sighed and shook her head, "you right but i gotta go for my mans and my mans only even though he ain't my mans, get me?"

"girl i get you alright." i replied laughing. i looked at my phone to see that it read, 4:30pm. i walked away and went into my room as i put my stuff onto the bed gently. i grabbed my makeup and took it to the bathroom and began on some light work makeup as well as doing my hair.

i stood up as i finished and walked towards my outfit that was laid up on the bed. i grabbed everything and started changing into them. as i was finishing tying up my heels around my ankle, kyra walked in.

"damnnnn." she said extending out the n. i laughed as i stood up and smiled doing a small 360. "i know damn well nick bout to be all over that ass."

"girl, if yo ass doesn't stop." i replied as she smirked. i grabbed my phone, since my phone case had a back slide wear you open it and it could hold your cards and stuff, i just put mines there.

"i'm just speaking facts." ky said as she laughed. i smirked as we both walked out of my room. "it's already 5, so i think we should get goin."

i nodded in agreement as we walked out of the hotel. we got on the elevator and pressed the first floor button. kyra smiled at me in excitement as i smiled back.

"you look gorgeous mal. if anything you guys are lucky to have eachother. nick is an amazing guy and you're a bomb ass chick too." she said as i smiled.

"i love you and i appreciate you." i said as i hugged her. i truly was lucky to have her as my bestfriend and on my side. if anything she deserves to be happy as well. shit maybe even with glizzy. we finally arrived to the main floor as we looked around for the uber kyra had called. we finally spotted ours and immediately got in.

i was most definitely nervous to say the least. i mean after five and a half months of messaging eachother on instagram, we were finally meeting up. i mean we would joke around about it happening but now that it really is, i don't know how to feel.

after what felt like hours we finally arrived at the venue and man it was packed. the uber drove through the back of the venue. we seen a young looking woman waiting with two security guards as we stepped out.

"maliah and kyra?" she asked. i nodded as she smiled, "it's finally nice to meet you maliah. i'm corene, nicks aunt. he talks a lot about you, in a good way of course."

i smiled, man was she young and gorgeous. she looked up at me with a huge smile motioning us forward. "follow me. the boys just got on stage so it'd be awhile until y'all see eachother."

my heart felt like it was gunna jump out of my chest as we followed behind her. as we got closer we began hearing loud screaming. i smiled seeing as how big of a support system nick had that loved him.

kyra and i followed corene as we made our way through curtains. she stopped in front of me as i realized we could see the boys performing. i spotted nick almost immediately as i smiled seeing him jumping up and down, rapping. i also happened to spot glizzy and looked at kyra as she was grinning from deadass ear to ear.

[ TIME SKIP ]

after about almost an two hours of performing, nick and the boys were just about finishing. corene then stepped back and looked at us.

"okay so nick still thinks you're barely just coming. so what we're gunna do is suprise his skinny ass." she said as i laughed and nodded. i followed her with kyra behind me as we made our way towards their lil backstage hang out room or whatever you wanna call it.

we stayed in the room for a couple minutes as i nervously looked at kyra. thank god there was air conditioning. she also looked hella nervous. we then heard noises coming from outside the door just as it opened with nick coming in first then glizzy and then the rest of the boys.

"yoo wher— wait maliah?" he said stopping and just standing there as he wiped his face with a towel. i stood up and smiled, and also kinda froze. we both stood there just watching eachother with huge smiles on our faces still taking in what was happening, god we're acting as if we were in a long distance relationship and we're finally meeting up for the first time.

"nick." i said smiling as his smile became even bigger.

"i'm here. hug me, i gotchu." once he said that we basically ran into eachothers arms. i smiled into the crook of his neck.  "you hear me, it's good. i'm here."

"kyra? i ain't know you was coming."

i pulled back and looked at glizzy and kyra as they exchanged smiles before hugging. they pulled away as glizzy looked at me and chuckled.

"damn you're small as hell." he said as i shoved him and laughed making him laugh as well, "i'm joking kid, it's nice to finally meet you."

"vice versa, zion." i replied as he pulled back from our hug and glared at me making me chuckle. nick grabbed my hand as he began leading me towards an area more quiet.

"you know ever since i bought you those tickets, i've been nervous as hell. wondering how you gon feel and what you gon think once you get here and see me." he said as he looked at me and smiled, "i'm just really glad you're here and i also really really wanna kiss you right now but i don't wanna ruin what—"

i cut him off as i pulled him in and kissed him. yes sweaty and all, gross i know well technically he cleaned his face with a towel but how can you not hold back? he was shocked at first before his smiled and kissed me back. i pulled away and smiled at him.

"i'm also just really glad i'm here." i replied as he chuckled and pulled me in for another hug. he was tall, 5'8 maybe so i wrapped my arms around his torso.

"oh and maliah." he spoke up as we still hugged.

"yeah nick?"

"i forgot to mention once i saw you but you look gorgeous, mamas." he said as he kissed the top of my head. you can most definitely believe i was a whole entire ocean with butterflies filling up inside my stomach.