030.

MALIAH TATE

it's the second day of kyra and i being in los angeles with nick and the rest of the boys. nicks room was on the 20th but now that we were here him and zion have been staying over. he slept on the couch because he didn't want to violate me and wanted to respect me which was the sweetest thing ever but i told him thousands of times he could sleep with me on the bed but his stubborn ass still didn't want to.

it was starting to get late as we all hung out in the massive living room, eh not massive but it was big, just as the movie, black panther had finished, it went back to the main menu.

"micheal b jordan is so fine, oh my god, he can have all of me." i said. nick looked up at me as he laid on my lap, glaring, making me chuckle. i loved fucking with him and making his ass mad. he sat up as he watched me.

"stop playing with me. i'm the only one that can have all of you." he replied, smirking as i playfully rolled my eyes. zion and kyra busted out laughing as i chuckled. "i'm being so deadass."

"she's right though micheal can tear this ass up." kyra replied agreeing with me. i laughed as zion also sent her a glare making her laugh.

"y'all better stop playing with the both of us." zion said as i laughed. i sat up and crossed my legs on the couch as nick stood up and stretched making his shirt raise up alittle. whew chile let me stop.

"glizzy whatchu planning on doing with kyra? i'm finna take out maliah to some nice ass place." he said as my eyes widened. zion looked at kyra then back to nick as he spoke up, "the same cause i know damn well we ain't staying in this hotel or else some some could happen."

nick and i laughed as kyras face turn hella red which made zion laugh as well. i absolutely love those two together, it was like they were together even though they weren't together, if that make sense. basically like me and nick.

"alright bet." nick said as he looked back at me and extended his hand out as i grabbed it and got up. i followed him as he made his way to my room. i spotted a bag on the bed as i looked at him.

"don't tell me you bought me something nick." i said in a serious tone as he cheekily smiled at me. i whined as he chuckled and responded, "i know you told me you didn't like anybody buying you stuff but i couldn't help it. so i asked my auntie to go out and look for a gorgeous ass dress for you to wear so that i can take you and hey, she came through."

i sat on the bed and crossed my legs as i smiled at him and began opening the bag. i pulled out a nude colored two piece as i looked back at nick, who was watching with a huge ass smile as if it was like i was opening presents on christmas morning. i'm not even gunna front the two piece was gorgeous .

(the outfit is in the media at the top)

"alright now that you've seen the fit, look for some heels or shoes or whatever you like and get ready. i'm taking yo fine ass out ona date." he said smirking as he kissed my forehead. i geekily smiled as he walked out of the room.

i grabbed the two piece and made my way into the bathroom as i changed into it, looking at myself in the mirror, somewhat feeling satisfied with how i looked. i finished putting on some heels to finish off the look. i walked out of the room and into the living room as everybody looked up at me.

"oh my fucking god. mhm. i'm bout to thank my auntie cause shit maliah." nick said as he looked at me making his way over. "you look so gorgeous mamas."

"thank you, nick." i smiled cheekily before looking towards kyra and zion. they were also dressed up but casually and not all fancy and shit like me.

"yes bitch, fuck it up." kyra said as she started recording me. as if on cue, i did alil headass 360 and finished it off with me going down and turning my head back. nick stepped in front of me and the camera as i stood up and laughed.

"uh uh, y'all not bout to see too much." he said covering my ass with his hands making everybody laugh.

"aight y'all have fun, don't do anything i wouldn't do." zion said as he looked at us with his eyebrows raised and shit.

i chuckled as nick laughed and responded, "boy i'm grown i'm gone do everything you won't do."

we all laughed before saying our see you laters, nick and i walked down the hall way towards the elevator as his hand laid on my back slowly but surely trying to attempt to make his way down my back.

[ TIME SKIP ]

we were finally seated down at a restaurant nick picked out, honestly i didn't even know the name to it or cared to know but let's me just say, the food that we got smelled bomb as hell and looked good as fuck so that was all that mattered.

"i know this gon sound cringy as hell and shit but ion care bro, maliah tate." he said as he stopped and bit his lip, i smiled at him, "you're so fucking gorgeous. i can't express how geeked you make me. can you actually believe this all happened just by my thirsty ass slidin into yo dms and shooting my shot."

"i know it's crazy." i replied chuckling remembering deadass everything, the first time he commented on my picture to him sliding in my dms to us talking daily and now to us meeting and being with eachother face to face. shits crazy.

"aye but even though that was cringy as fuck, it was worth everything because look at where we at now." he said as he drank his water. i nodded in agreement as i ate some of my food because honestly it's been sitting there for alil and i didn't want it getting cold.

"i enjoy and love being around you." i said, looking at him as i ate bits and pieces of my food, he smiled at me. god he was so gorgeous.

"i enjoy and love being around you too, mamas. i kinda want this to become an everyday thing." he said making me stop eating my food even though i still wanted to, is he about my ask me to become his fucking girlfriend? bitch oh my god. "you're a gorgeous ass girl and you have such a heart made of gold that shit ion know makes me want you even more. fuck it i'm gon get straight to it, will you do me the honors of becoming my gorgeous ass girlfriend?"

wet in the fucking— yeah exactly.

"of course i'll do you the honors." i replied with a huge smile forming across my face. "you're doing me the honors of becoming my fine ass boyfriend too so hey issa win win."

he chuckled as he moved his plate to the side and stretched over the table as he grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me into a passionate kiss. i deadass melted right then and there before i began kissing him back. whew chile.

"fuck you're so bad." nick said as he pulled away.

i chuckled as he sat back down smiling at me. he's been complementing me every single second that he could that it pushed down all the insecurities i had with this dress on to the bottom. i smiled to myself seeing as i had great friends, a great support system, i was living my best fucking life and now i can add that i have a great and fine ass mans to the list.