0.4

The next day, while walking back home from work, I got a text message from Luke as I walked in through the front door.

I unlocked my phone quickly, eager to read the message as I sat on the couch of the empty living room.

All it read was simply "Hi (----:" and for some reason, I giggled at the message. I replied with the same message, but I added another 'nose' in a sense of mockery.

'That's one nose too many.' He replied, almost immediately.

"Four noses isn't normal, and neither is five, but I don't care."

After that, he stopped replying, which was kind of disappointing, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I locked my phone and stood up, going to change out of my work clothes because it was late. Just as I entered my room, he replied, making me stop in my tracks and grin at the message,

'You should come over.'

I don't know why this invite felt special to me, but I knew for a fact that I couldn't just turn it down. It may have been late, but that's never stopped me from leaving the house before.

I read the message a few times, because every time I went to reply, my mind went blank on what to say. I bit my lip before just sending 'Alright, send me your address.', which was answered with the address quite quickly, and then after I grabbed my car keys, I realized that it was actually pretty close to my house. I could just walk.

This time, I didn't bother leaving a note for my mother like I usually did, she never saw them anyways.

After I got my shoes back on, and read the address over, I left to Luke's house, which, I assumed was close but realized wasn't after getting lost.

I pulled my phone out, huffing and calling Luke quickly.

"Hello?" He spoke, confused, because I'm sure he wasn't expecting a call.

"I'm lost, I don't know where I am."

Luke laughed loudly, and I could tell that he moved the phone away slightly. A few seconds later, he spoke again.

"What are you by? I'll try to come pick you up." He spoke in a soft voice before I heard a rustling, as if he was standing up from a laying position.

I looked around for a street sign, reading one out to him when I noticed that I was standing right under one.

After he said he was leaving to get me, we both hung up. A few minutes later, I saw a black car come down the street, which I hoped was Luke.

It stopped in front of me, making me bite my lip before the window rolled down, revealing him sitting in the drivers seat with a smirk on his face.

"Need a ride? Someone as cute as you shouldn't be out here this late." He said, chuckling after he spoke.

I rolled my eyes and got in, trying to hide the redness of my face by pulling my sweater sleeves over my fingers to ball the ends up in my palm.

Luke just grinned before he began driving again, finding a way to turn around and drive back to his house. I realized that I wasn't that far, which made me feel really embarrassed because it was only a few minutes away if I were to continue walking.

Once he parked and we both got out, I followed him into the house that seemed small but was a lot larger when you walked in.

I looked at him, biting my lip, because I didn't know what to do. He just looked at me and scratched the back of his neck, fiddling with the black ring in his lip.

"Do you want to, uh, watch a movie or something?" He blushed, looking at me again. I nodded and he walked to a shelf, that I'm guessing had the collection of movies to choose from.

I followed him and looked over them, feeling like he was looking at me. I tilted my head, watching his head move at the same time to make it look like he wasn't staring. I smiled before glancing back to the movies.

When I saw one that I was fond in, I reached for the movie case that was titled "The Avengers".

Luke reached for the same one, making me blush when our hands brushed as we both went to grab it.

He looked at me with a wide smile, making me blush even darker before moving my hand and letting him grab the case.

"Want to watch this one?" He chuckled and I nodded at him, grinning, "It's one of my favourites, actually."

Luke only smiled wider, "Really? Me too."

After a few minutes of discussing The Avengers, I followed him into his room, which was a lot bigger than I expected.

There was a large, messy bed in the corner and a tv in front of it. The walls were also covered in a few posters that were some of my favourite bands, so just looking at them made me kind of excited.

Luke put the movie in and glanced at me before sitting on the bed, looking up at me, smiling, "You can sit, " He said, making me blush before removing my bag and putting it by the door.

He moved to the wall, laying down with his hands behind his head and his ankles crossed. I sat on the side, but crossed my legs and turned to face the tv.

Once the movie started, I glanced back at Luke, looking away when I saw that he was looking at me too.

**

After the movie ended, I looked at Luke beside me, only to see that Luke was asleep with his arms tightly around the pillow he was laying on.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, mumbling a profanity under my breath once I realized it was passed one in the morning.

I wasn't planning on staying the night - or staying this late -, but I'm not entirely sure on how to get home and I was tired anyways.

Luke wouldn't mind if I stayed the night, right? I'll just leave in the morning anyways, or if I woke up before him I would just leave then.

Before laying down, I removed my zip-up sweater and laid down. There was only one blanket but Luke wasn't using it, so I pulled it over myself and turned so I was facing Luke.

I looked at him for a few minutes, taking in how attractive he really was. His nose had a curve and a slight point, almost making him seem like an elf. His lips were thin, but full at the same time. His hair looked soft and I wanted to run my fingers through it, because it wasn't styled the way he usually had it. I also noticed his cheekbones and his jaw, how they only looked prominent depending on how you looked at them. If I had to describe him in a word, I would say gorgeous.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip when I felt the bed shift. There was a decent amount of space between us, so when I felt Luke's arm pull me closer, I was confused, but I also wasn't complaining.

//

this is so cute im sorry i ship lunna so hard ok

i hope u guys liked this chapter bc i suRe did and i know nothings happening but things are going to happen trust me

pls leave what u thought about this bc i rlly like this chapter actually so :-)

cya l8r alligator