I didn't answer and turned to walk out the bedroom door. Levi grabbed my hand, stopping me. "It takes two people to do what we did, yesterday...and I didn't hear you complaining. All I heard was the moans that were leaving your lips. So don't act like I'm the only one that feels an attraction between us." My eyes are glued to his hard stare until an interruption saves me.

"Kara!" I hear Jenna call me from the living room.

I pull my arm out of his grip and walk out the room, going down the steps. Jenna and Isabella are sitting on the couch. They move their attention towards me as they hear me come down the stairs.

"I hope it's okay that Bella is coming." Jenna says as she grabs her purse and keys.

"Oh yea it's fine."

"Thanks, Kara." Isabella says putting her arm around me.

"No problem."

All 3 of us get in the car and Jenna starts out the driveway and down the street to the intersection. Her and Isabella voices fading out in my mind. I lean my head on the side of the door.

The drive is an hour long so we get there at 2:30. The house looks quiet from the outside which is unusual. It's usually kinda loud because all the social events my parents have weekly. I never knew what it was for, I just thought it had something to do with Dad's job. I guess in a way it does.

We walk up to the house and I knock on the door. It takes a while but eventually someone answers--Adam. He looks angered and annoyed but as soon as he makes eye contact with me his whole facial expression changes.

A hug smile spreads onto his face and he scoops me up into a hug, lifting me slightly off the ground. "Oh my god Kara!"I hug him back tightly and he sets me back on the ground. "I thought I was never gonna see you again and if I did you would be brainwashed by Garcia."

"I'm not gonna be brainwash by Levi." I giggle.

Adam keeps the smile on his face until he looks at the two girls behind me and his face turns into a glare. "Who are you two?"

Jenna steps forward and put her hands on her hips. "I'm Jenna--the girl who drove Kara here."

"And I'm Isabella, I hopped along."

Adam's glare didn't go away as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house. "Mom,Dad--Kar's here!"

I heard my Mom come into the living room and she gasped as she embraced me and my Dad followed soon after.

When we pulled apart, Dad asked, "Why did Levi let you go?"

"He didn't let me go Dad. His gang member, Jenna, drove me here with his permission."

My brother cut in. "You need permission to go places?"

"Yes. He doesn't want me going anywhere by myself."

"That's unnecessary." Said my Mother.

I nod my head in agreement.

"Well let's get you something to eat and we can talk in the living room, while you eat. ", she says.

"Ok mom."

My family and I all eat in the living room. Isabella and Jenna decided to give me and my family some privacy, so they left. Jenna said they were just gonna run some errands and make some trips and be back in 7 hours. I told them all that happened from my first day living in the house to this morning. Leaving out the stuff about Levi and I of course. They asked obvious questions like, 'How does Levi behave?' and 'What's it like living there?'. I answered all of them truthfully. My brother seemed more upset than my parents. He said like, 'This shouldn't have to happen to you' and he blames Dad for making the stupid bet with Levi. Dad has been repeatedly apologizing for doing this to me, even thought I tell him to stop. Mom made dinner for me. She made Steak, mashed potatoes, and fries. We all ate it at the dining table. I think the conversations I had today with my family--have maybe been the nest I've ever had with them. Besides the looks my brother gave my Dad the whole night, everything was amazing. Before I knew it 7 hours had blown by and Jenna and Isabella had come to get me. I said goodbye to my family and got in the car to go back to Levi's mansion.

When we got back I immediately went up to my room, so tired and ready to go to sleep. My mom's good food has made me so tired. I went into the room, the light was off and I didnt bother turning them on, being as though they were just going to go back off. I tore my clothes off, throwing them into the hamper, then opened the middle drawer to pull out some pajama shorts and shirt and slipped it on.

I turned around to see Levi sleeping. He was snoring, of course, and half his face was buried in the pillow. I looked at the clock to see it read 10:16. I pulled back the covers and crawled into bed, my back facing Levi. Levi mumbled something and his arm looped around my waist and he pulled me closer into him. For some unknown reason, I didn't stop him.