Chapter 16

It's 1AM and I'm pretty sure everyone is blacked out besides Chase, Hunter, and me. Chase has been trying to gather all the girls up and get them into the car but they're being a little difficult. Hunter picks up a passed out  Natalia, bride-style and makes his way out the club door. Music is still loud as ever, which makes it even harder tracking down all the girls.

I see Chase with Isabella and Jenna, holding them both up by the waist and walking them to the car in the parking lot across the street, Ben stumbling behind them.

My eye spin around the room, searching for Iris and Levi. Eventually I see them together at the bar. Levi' hair is ruffled up and Iris's dress is lifted up a little too high. They both look black out drunked and sweaty.

I start to make my way over there to get them to come home but I stop in my tracks as Iris grabs Levi's head and pulls him to her lips. My eyes widen and I can feel my chest getting heavy. My feet are planted to the ground as I witness Iris and Levi's makeout session.

"Kara, did you find Iris and Levi?" Hunter says as he approaches me from behind.

I don't answer, my focus being completely on the pair. I see out of the corner of my eye, Hunter follow my view to Iris and Levi at the bar. He doesn't say anything either and just Pat's my shoulder in a sympathetic way. "I'll bring them to the car. I'll meet you there." I softly nod and turn to walk to the SUV.

The three return to the group 5 minutes later and we all go back to the mansion. When we arrive, Ben and Hunter say their goodbyes and they head off to their own car and go home. Levi is still a little drunk and wobbly so I help him up the stairs to bed. I lay him on the bed and he mumbles something I can't comprehend. He shrugs his shirt off and slips his shoes off his feet. I go into the bathroom and change into something more comfortable. I exchange my tight dress for black shorts and a green camisole.

I walk back out the room and see Levi falling back on the bed, closing his eyes. "Hey, hey. Wake up." I walk over to him and lift his face back up, making sure he keeps his eyes open. He shouldn't fall asleep without having any water.

I grab a glass of water from the bedside table and hand it to him. "You need to drink water."

He gulps down the water and gives it back to me for me to put on the table. After I put the water down I turn the light off and crawl into bed beside Levi. I turn to face the window and Levi wraps his arm around me pulling me closer towards his chest. It made me feel warm but I just couldn't let him touch me after seeing Iris kiss him. I grabbed his arm and took it off my waist. Levi probably would've noticed my actions if he wasn't already passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst." A voice whispered in my ear.

"Mm!" I hummed as a way of saying 'go away'. My eyes still closed.

"Psst. Kara wake up." A feminine voice spoke.

I peeked open one of my eyes and saw Jenna staring right at me. I shut my eyes again. "I'm tired. What do you want?"

"It's your first day of training!" She screamed.

I sat up and rubbed my hand through my hair. "It's 5 in the morning. Can't we do this later?"

"No, now get up. You have 20 minutes for breakfast then meet me in the gym room in the basement." She walked out the room and shut the door.

"Ugh!" I looked beside me to see it empty. Where did Levi go?

I got up and changed into some tights and a sports bra. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair into a messy bun.