She Just Satisfies

Emily sat on her bed alone, tears streaming down her cold cheeks once again. She didn't know what to do, her heart ached, and her brain was twisted and tormented. She grabbed a handful of her hair in each of her hands and pulled, sending pain through her head. She screamed as she sobbed.  Her hands clenched her head, then falling to her knees off of her bed. 

Do it. You know you want to. End the pain

She shook her head, tears flying to each side when her head shook. 

"NO!" she screamed at herself. She rose to her feet quickly, causing her head to spin. She stumbled with her feet, and caught herself before she fell forward on her face. 

END IT

Emily screamed in pure fear, and took all the air from her lungs. She gasped for air. She looked forward, and saw her reflection in the dresser mirror. Pure anger surged over her. She clenched her fists until her knuckles turned a ghastly white. She lunged forward at the mirror, and screamed as her fist collided with the glass, causing the mirror to shatter, slicing her hand and arms open with the stray shards of the sharp glass. 

Emily backed away, terrified at herself from her own destruction. She looked down at her hands, which were now steadily flowing blood from her fingers and knuckles. A smile crept across her face. 

You're so close. Take another piece of that glass to your neck.

Emily stood there motionless, falling prey to the voice in her head. 

"I would be better off dead..." she said quietly. She slowly rose to her now shaky legs, her heart beating louder and faster with each step closer to the shards of glass that glistened on her blue carpet.  She couldn't hear anything but her heartbeat blasting in her ears. 

Jimmy got out of the truck, and looked at the bag that he placed in the passenger seat. He reached into the paper bag, causing it to rustle when his hand entered. He then pulled out a small, black, velvet box. He took a deep breath in, and put it in his inner coat pocket, and got out of the car. 

The second his feet touched the earth, a sense of panic rushed through his veins. The color faded from his face, and he quickly ran up the porch, and whipped open the front door. 

"EMILY?!" he yelled. There was no reply. 

"Fuck!" Jimmy mumbled to himself as he ran up the stairs, to her room. Just as Jimmy opened the door, Emily held up a sharp piece of glass to the side of her neck, her eyes completely glazed over, like she was possessed. 

"EMILY!" Jimmy yelled as he ran towards her, and tackled her to the ground, causing the shard to fall out of her hand. Jimmy sat over her, holding her hands tightly. Finally, her eyes came back to normal. 

"Jimmy.." she said quietly, and afraid. Jimmy faintly smiled, and picked Emily up bridal style, and into the bathroom down the hall. 

They were both silent as Jimmy ran a warm bath for Emily. Emily sat silent on the toilet, looking out the window. Jimmy took this time to look over her body. Her jeans were stained with blood, along with her shirt, where some sections were now ripped from the glass. He looked at her poor hands. The blood dried, making her hands look brown, but the way the cuts clotted, made her hand look like they had growths. Her red hair was in snarls, and her face had tear stains down her cheeks. 

Jimmy turned his attention back to the bath water, and shut the faucets off. Jimmy stood back up, and walked back over to Emily. He looked down at her, and she looked up at him with sad eyes, with purple and black bags giving her eyes a shadow. 

"Would you like to get in, love?" Jimmy asked in a calm tone. Emily slowly nodded her head. Jimmy motioned Emily to stand up, and she obeyed. Jimmy wrapped his fingers around the hem of her shirt, and slowly and gently lifted it over her head, leaving her top only in a bra. Jimmy looked over her back, and saw cuts there, figuring that she fell on stray shards of glass. Jimmy then unclipped her bra with no troubles, and he watched as it fell to the floor with a small click. 

Emily kept her eyes to the ground, even though her back was facing Jimmy, she knew he'd do something if he saw her blushing so much. 

Jimmy took a deep breath, and wrapped his arms around her waist, so his hands were at the button and zipper of her jeans.Jimmy leaned forward more so his breath was hot against Emily's neck, causing goosebumps to erupt all over her body. Jimmy used his skilled fingers to quickly undo her bronze button, and pull down her zipper. Jimmy then wrapped his fingers around her belt loops on the side of her hips and slowly pulled down. Jimmy got everything off of her, and he put his hand on her shoulder, and spun her around so she was looking at him. 

"You're beautiful, you know that, right?" Jimmy said while tucking a stray piece of her hair behind Emily's hair. Emily faintly smiled, but shook her head.  Jimmy exhaled in a slight defeat, then helped Emily into the water.