❛ O1 ❜

···1O:OO PM

···
1O:OO PM

There he sat, in the back seat of a taxi, sunk in his seat, eyebrows furrowed and a big pout on his face. everything was going wrong and it was just the first day of his vacation.

first, he couldn't find banana milk at the store, which put him in a bad mood. second, he forgot his favorite pair of boots, timberlands to be exact, at home. and third of all, he can't spend time with his best friend, Jimin since he met a dumb boy at that dumb hotel.

Since he was all alone, (and grumpy, don't forget grumpy.) he decided to take a trip with his camera, just to loosen up a bit.

❝may you stop here? please?❞ as soon as the taxi stopped, he ran out, he didn't even pay for it. oops, my bad, he thought, but didn't even regret it.

And soon, he found himself in front of a park at what, ten-thirty pm? At least he was alone. His foot took a step into the park, and started walking, the soft dance of the wind messed his hair up, making him close his eyes shut.

As soon as he opened them, there she was, a beauty. It was as if the moon had given life to a princess, pretty eyes that seemed to have stars in them, in fact, a whole Galaxy. Her hair, short, in fact over her shoulders in a cute bob.

Her jawline was neatly shaped, as well as her nose, she was very pretty, perfect, actually. He couldn't help but let out an admiring sigh at the sight of the girl, he just had to take a picture of her.

E-Excuse me❞  he said as he got closer to the bench the girl was sitting on, ❝may I take a picture of you?❞

The girl looked at the floor, smiling, then softly looking up with big doe eyes, ❝of course.❞

She was so perfect, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her skin, she even had dimples. And he had just found the perfect nickname for her.

Moonchild.