Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?

Start from the beginning

I open the box and choose my first sacrifice, the second one to the right will die first!

In it goes straight down my throat, oh damn! This is so fucking good.

I think I just died and went to heaven, it's that fucking amazing!

I'mma marry the person who made this. Oh my goodness, I'd kill for these donuts any day.

In my pure state of bliss I fail to notice that Ryder has started chuckling, once his clear laugh rings through the empty hospital room, I look at him.

His deep ocean eyes are wrinkled with all the laughing and he is clutching his stomach, there are tears pooling at the end of his eyes.

"What's so funny that you're laughing like a dying whale?" I ask, with the donut half chewed in my mouth.

Well, I guess all my manners are on vacation.

Meh! Who cares?!

"You look like you were enacting porn with that donut. That needed to get on the internet, damn I should've taken a video when I had the chance." He says in between of laughs.

This dude is fucking annoying. Can I dispose him?

Andrea, the poor boy brought you donuts. You gotta spare him for that!

Dude. Wtf?!

Grandma? Is that you?

No you fucktard, it's me. Your subconscious. You hit your head a little to hard and now I am alive.

I know what you're trying to do.

You're trying to boss me around and try to get me to remember the stuff I've forgotten.

Oh wow! You're smart. Congratulations, you win at life!

Your sarcasm isn't appreciated.

Neither is your existence, but here we are!

Looks like someone needs a chill pill.

"Andi, uh- um- I mean, Andrea, are you okay?" Ryder's voice pierces through my inner monologue, pulling me back to reality.

"Yeah- what?" I blink at him, trying to collect my mind.

I swear I am going crazier by the passing second.

Andi.

I've heard it somewhere, I can't exactly say where, but I've heard it somewhere!

My head's starting to hurt, what's happening?

Black and white lights are dancing in my vision, I feel slightly dizzy.

I clutch my head.

"Make it stop. Please." I say weakly, all the strength drained out of me in a flash.

Ryder rushes to my side and holds me to stop me from falling.

He calls for the doctors,

"Stay with me please, Andi. Don't go. Not again. Please." Are the words that I barely make out before darkness engulfs me again.

_________________________________________

Hi guys *waves pathetically*

I know I haven't been a good author, not updating on time but I promise another chapter will be up by Thursday.

School keeps getting hectic. Sorry!

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, yes I know you guys want to hunt me down with pitchforks and blowtorches, but patience is the key!

Good days are yet to come!

So the questions for this chapter are,

1. Will Andrea be able to remember?

2. What do you think Ryder is going through?

3. Where is Theo?

4. Who are the people who hurt Andrea?

5. A Ryder POV needed?

Tell me everything!

Until next chapter. Happy reading!

Lots of love,
Khushi❤