★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

PROLOGUEFaith Mikaelson was the name that everyone knew at the Salvatore Boarding School

PROLOGUE
Faith Mikaelson was the name that everyone knew at the Salvatore Boarding School. She's was popular, outgoing, beautiful, wasn't afraid to speak her mind whenever Lizzie Saltzman had something bold to say towards Faith and Hope. Her sister Hope is the opposite, she tends to herself, she's reserve, and she doesn't have lots friends. Hope quite independent, just like they're mother was.

Everything changed after the death of her mother, father, and uncel.

Their death affected Faith and Hope. Faith was more affected. She went from this sociable girl to a reserve and guarded person, just like her sister is.

It has been two years since they've been to New Orleans and Faith and Hope are now 17-years-old. It taken Faith awhile of her coping over the lost of her love ones, and Hope has been her rock. Even though Hope was miserable on the inside, Faith was miserable on the outside and Hope wanted Faith to be strong for her.

Even though they fight and sometimes never see eye to eye on certain situations, they are sisters and they will always and forever be there for one another. They will always and forever protect one another, and they will always and forever love each other.

Besides, being the first and only tribrids to exist on this planet can create tension and enemies. They're gonna have to stick together more than ever.