Your quirk

Izuku~

Quirk: Crystall~

Your quirk is Crystal. It's almost indestructible and the Crystal's sparkle are very bright almost blinding if it's at the perfect angle. You are able to create any type of color or shaped crystal in a blink of an eye, and you are able to slide on it which makes you faster than any runner. There is only a minor draw back to your quirk and that is if you make a huge Crystal it doesn't take away your energy it adds a humongous amount of energy to your body which will make you very hyper and sometimes pass out from the energy.

Story Time!

You had gone on a class field trip when you were in 4th grade to a cave. The guide was obviously not here to entertain kids and just wanted money but they still attempted to make it less boring. Key word attempted. You were in the back of the group and something had caught you eye. It was a tiny sparkle coming from the left side of the cave you went to check it out and to your surprise it was a baby blue Crystal that stood out compared to the bland cave. You were amazed at how it was here since it seemed to be the only one. You decided to touch it just to make sure that it was real and not just your mind trying to entertain you. Your finger was in front of it and once it had touched the point an explosion of sparkles came out of your finger and went all over the cave that was now covered in Crystals.

Bakugou~

Bakugou~

Quirk: Mother Nature

You are able to control anything from nature. Plants, weather, the four elements, and some small animals (either the same size as a bear or smaller). Obviously by controlling almost everything it makes you a little over powered but with you being shy and quiet it evens it out! That's kind of the reason why you were recommended into the school. Your quirk has many boundaries to the power since if you didn't you would be Mother Nature. Some of them are you can't make a tornado/hurricane over category 2 and you can only control animals that are smaller than a bear. There is a catch though, since you are similar to Mother Nature any time on of the plants around you get hurt badly (burned or cut) it can affect you just as much.

Story Time!

When you were in Kindergarten (some countries don't have kindergarten so if you don't you were 5 or 6 in age) some girls would pick on you because you liked gardening and you would get dirty. They thought that the idea of a girl getting dirty and liking bugs was weird so they would pick on you quite frequently. One day you were planting a tree sapling for the park and you were so happy because you always loved nature, you always thought it was beautiful in so many ways. One day two of the bullies came and started messing with you

"Look Jessica it's Miss. Mother Failure!" Said Jesse (I don't know 😂)

"I wonder if this leaf is as useless as she is!" Said Jessica.