Koro's future Self

{Gesso headquarters, ???}

In his room, the raven head adult laid on his bed. Eyes closed he contemplated his new mind, personality, being.

The way his previously united mind had split itself into to distinct entity. The two of them cohabitating, helping the other, indispensable for them to live. It was as if his soul had divided itself into two entirely different but similar beings.

The feeling was strange but not uncomfortable. A bit problematic at times but they had learned to cope with it. To "differentiate" one another.

Slowly blinking his eyes open, a flicker of light purple went through his already purple orbs before dimming and disappearing.

Sitting up from his laying position the male stretched a bit. Combing his raven locks with his fingers, his thoughts, drifted to his and Ran's first encounter.

He didn't think someone would ever find out about Yucca's soul merging with another one, or being replaced for all it mattered. To begin with, the idea, was unbelievable. Who would ever think about it? Ran, definitely was a peculiar kid. Maybe as unusual or even stranger than Yucca. Koro didn't know, and he didn't want to.

If one had visions of his deaths, then what about the youngest? Could he foretell the apocalypse or something?

Shaking his head in denial, Koro went out of his room. Today the Giglio Nero Famiglia's Boss was coming to meet Byakuran. The strife between the two Famiglia was growing with the days, Genkishi and Squalo's latest clash didn't help the matter.

Thinking about Squalo, it had been a long time since the two male met each other, Koro was sure their next meeting would be full of shouts, cries, and blades clashing. Such a pleasing way of catching up.

Anyways, as an ex-Varia and per extension Vongola member, Koro had been selected to guide the Giglio Nero's Boss, Yuni, around. As the young girl's family and the Vongola's ties were quite old, it was no surprising matter that Koro and Yuni had met previously.

Phone in hand, the ex-God of Death went through the files he had gathered and received concerning the young Boss. Similarly to Reborn, it seemed like she was part of this Arcobaleno group, the sky Arcobaleno to be precise.

It also looked like she possessed a special seer gift. Whatever, what Ran was interested in wasn't her seer power, but the Mare Rings she owned. The Mare Rings, a relic passed from Sepira, the first Giglio Nero's Boss, to her descendant.