2.Learning and Planning

{Palermo, Sicily, Italy}

Passing a hand through his white locks to ruffle them, he didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

A few minutes before, his brother, Ran-chan, otherwise known as "Boss" on his contact list, had called him.

From what Koro understood, his name was Yucca. Part of him wanted to deny the truth, after all, what were the odds of him being the Yucca those people were looking for this morning?

Nope, it was no use, Yucca, wasn't a common name, for a person at least, had he been a flower, things would have been different. But now, he had to be a fool not to see the truth. Had he not been tight on money, Koro would have probably ordered a few bottles of Marsala. Paying his bill, he made his way out of the shop.

If he was right, Yucca and his brother were very dependent on each other. Although they didn't meet often, they called regularly and as the older brother, Yucca usually, sent money to him on his birthday or other special occasions through their respective bank account.

Well, guess he'll have to add hacking into his, own bank account to his to-do list.

On a side note, his "brother" seemed autonomous enough for Koro not to worry about his well being. Nonetheless, as the person who somehow ended in this body, he would take great care of him.

Can't have the body's original owner haunting me for disregarding Ran-chan.

For now, Yucca, yes Koro had decided to adopt the name, the more familiar he was with it, the better, had two missions.

Firstly, change his appearance, he didn't know who was after him, or if anyone was after him for all it mattered, but, altering his look wouldn't hurt. For instance, his hair color, white was a bit to easy to spot in the crowd, and although he didn't mind it, on the contrary, he liked it, he was sure whoever wanted to look for him, looked first and foremost for a guy with white hair.

Therefore, his first destination would be the hair salon. Fortunately, Palermo was a touristic city, he should find, every type of shop easily. And he did, no longer than five minutes after getting out of the coffee shop, he stumbled upon a small hair salon named Fesian.

Entering, a hairdresser greeted and guided him to a chair near the washing sinks. His goal was to get a new haircut, no shit Sherlock, to begin with, he would ask for a coloration, most probably black, nothing could go wrong with black. Then he would ask the hairdresser to shorten his hair's length. At the moment, they reached a little below his shoulder, not very practical.

Calculating how much money he would have left once he paid the hairdresser, Yucca, let himself relax, he would continue planning later.

::