Trying to find shelter but there was none within her sight. Damn it. She scolded as she continued as the rain gets bigger and bigger. Blurring her sight with the heavy rain, Yuna tried to wipe the raindrops off her eyes with her drenched forearm.

Splash! She landed into a large puddle of water after stepping onto her shoelaces that came loose in the midst of her rushing. Ouch, she could feel a slight pain on her elbow as she attempted to stand up. The raindrops felt like heavy weights on her as she managed to struggle up from the fall.

This is such a bad day. Just as she was thinking about it, an umbrella hovered over her head.

"Are you stupid?"

The familiar voice rang around her ear as she looked up to meet Jungkook's worried eyes. "M-Mr Jeon?"

Covering her soaked body with his suit coat, he put his arm across her shoulders to pull her closer to him to support her as they moved towards her home.

"T-The building in front."

The lamplights were obscure which felt like the twilight shining onto Jungkook's prominent jawline that was craved perfectly. Yuna seemed to be out of her mind as she stared at his side profile which unknowingly caused her to fell for him deeper each time. Since when has she become someone with no principles? Doesn't she hate him? Isn't he a bastard? Why is she falling for him now?

Finally, safely arriving at her apartment building, Jungkook patted the water droplets on his shoulder area as he turned to the girl who was doused.

"Didn't you know it was going to rain? You knew that I was in Ms Son's office, why didn't you wait for me when you don't have an umbrella?"

Not able to suppress his anger, Jungkook started reprimanding.

Feeling wronged, Yuna held her head low biting on her lower lip. Am I not unlucky enough? I mean I know I am dumb for not preparing an umbrella, but is it time to be so agitated now?

"Let's go up, I will clean your wound for you."

After calming down from his anxiousness, Jungkook realised he was being a little too harsh on this girl.

"I can do it myself." Yuna, who was throwing tantrum as all the feelings that was building up within her from the past few days since the confession whooshed up.

"Say that again."

The man demanded as he stepped a step closer.

"I said I can do it myself."

Honestly, who are you, Jeon Jungkook? Suddenly entering into my life and interfering everything I do. Teasing me, out of nowhere, confessing to me and left without a word. Who am I? A toy that can be played by you? Just right when I have fell in love with you, you disappeared without bothering to explain about that night? You this bastard!

Too immersed in her thoughts, she felt a force forcing her head up as Jungkook crashed his lips onto hers. The kiss was rougher than the ones they had, feeling the frustration that was immitted from Jungkook.

This time, Yuna reacted much faster than before as she closed her eyes to let Jungkook take control of the kiss. She doesn't know, she doesn't know if she is making it right. But this moment, maybe because of the rain and the atmosphere, she just wanted this moment to last.

Pulled away, even Jungkook was panting softly as he looked down intensely on the lady. "I said, I will clean it up for you. Don't reject me, Choi Yuna. Don't."

It sounded like a demand but there was a slight tone of beg in between. Jungkook begging someone else? It can only happen if the person is Choi Yuna. Don't reject me, Choi Yuna. Don't reject my confession, don't reject my feelings towards you, don't reject me...