nico and the niners | multi

TITLE: Nico and the Niners
TIMELINE: The Last Olympian — ?
OC NAME: Helen Lawrence, Ebony Callum, Jesse Darrod, Marjorie Alonzoá, Thomas Sabel, Rhea Casterine, Jude Villano, Cat Daniels, Lee Riantii
LOVE INTEREST: Lou Ellen Blackstone (Majorie), Rachel Dare (Helen), Reyna Arellano (Rhea), Leo Valdez (Jesse), Piper McLean (Cat)
FACECLAIM: young!Angourine Rice (Helen)*, Isabella Moner (Ebony)*, Ian Alexander (Jesse), Jenna Ortega (Majorie)*, young!Callan McAuliffe (Thomas), young!Taylor Russel (Rhea), Raffey Cassidy (Jude)*, Cree Cicchino (Cat)*, Niles Fitch (Lee)

TITLE: Nico and the Niners TIMELINE: The Last Olympian — ? OC NAME: Helen Lawrence, Ebony Callum, Jesse Darrod, Marjorie Alonzoá, Thomas Sabel, Rhea Casterine, Jude Villano, Cat Daniels, Lee Riantii LOVE INTEREST: Lou Ellen Blackstone (Majorie), R...

DESCRIPTION:
In which Nico di Angelo resurrects nine fallen demigods during the battle of Manhattan. And then can't un-resurrect them. Oops?

SUMMARY:

( no it's self explanatory im not taking the time to write a summary fuck that )

NOTES:

— djdjdjdjdje im so tired but here's an exclamation of when each oc died, their personality, and their godly parent

— helen lawrence— died in 1887 due to falling in the lake and being unable to swim. very shy and kind. enjoys cooking. daughter of hestia.

ebony marshall— died in 1993 due to a monster attack as she was arriving at camp half blood. blunt and rude. impulsive. daughter of dionysus.

jesse darrod— died in 2000 after being pushed off a cliff by his 'friend' (who was actually a monster in disguise). has serious trust issues. quiet, but a trustworthy person. trans. son of hermes.

marjorie alonzoaá— died in 1693 after being burned at the stake for being assumed to be a witch. leader. can be bossy, and is very headstrong. loves her friends a lot. daughter of circe, titan of sorcery.

thomas sabel— died in 1959 due to lead poisoning in his water. doesn't understand jokes. an innocent baby. really scared of monsters and would rather plan battle strategy. son of athena.

rhea casterine— died in 1290 after falling in love with someone while in the hunters of artemis. artemis loved her like a sister and honourably discharged her, but then rhea was mauled by a bear and died due to losing her immortality. laughs a lot. hyper. don't underestimate her, smarter then she looks. daughter of selene, titan of the moon.

jude villano— died in 1982 after purposely trying to change a prophecy by the oracle of delphi and was struck down by her own father in anger. secretive. the prophecy she's trying to change is that two of her close friends will die (jason and leo). flips off the gods a lot. serious. daughter of ares.

cat daniels— died in 2010 during the battle of manhattan only to be awoken two seconds later to fight in. the battle of manhattan. optimist. humble. always keeps a positive mind, no matter what. daughter of hephaestus.

lee riantii— beatwn to death in 1936 due to them being non-binary. speaks a lot. gets excited easily. very touchy-feely. voices opinions very loudly. child of apollo.

— okay now that THATS done ,, hades wants nico to give them a second chance at life bc their first chance was cut off unfairly and nicos like "hhhhh FINE."

— rhea has an emotional reunion with artemis and when rhea asks where zoe and the rest of her friends that died in ttc are,,, well,,, you have fun w that

— i don't really care about their sexualities,, like u have fun w that, but majorie is a lesbian and that can't change (it was another reason they thought she was a witch)
— a lot of the niners never even heard of camp half blood or were killed before they could do when they find it most of them lose their shit

— another note— homosexuality/being non-binary wasn't accepted in a lot of the times where they're from so it takes them a while to accept other/their own sexualities and others/their own gender identity

— jude is trying to avoid the prophecy that two of her friends die so when leo dies and comes back to life she thinks she's beaten the property. until yhe burning maze sucker punches her in the face

— not really based on that one tøp song i just used the song title bc trench is trash