Chapter 22

Connor pushed me around the boardwalk the rest of the day and we had so much fun. During the school year I'll have to make sure to hang out with him and the boys. When Connor and I got home it was around 8:00. "I'm gonna go to sleep, so I can wake up on time to go on my date with Trevor" I told Connor.

"Okay. Night"

°°°

The next morning I quickly got ready for me and Trevor's date, and let me just tell you, it's very difficult to get dressed when you can't use your legs. I put on white high waisted shorts with a black tank top that had a white anchor in the corner. I yelled for Connor and he came into my room and carried me downstairs.

I watched t.v for a little bit before Trevor came and started thinking. School starts in like a week. People are going to stare at me and ask what's wrong with me. I don't think I'm ready for that. I really want to walk again.

I checked my phone since I haven't really been on it for a while. I looked through twitter and saw tons of hate. Why would O2L fans do this? They think I'm faking the whole wheel chair accident thing. Like why would I lie about that?

I looked through Instagram and found the same thing. I couldn't look anymore so I shut my phone off and threw it across the room. Tears were about to fall down my cheeks when Trevor walked in interrupting my thoughts.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked him. "I did knock. Nobody answered the door, so I got the spare key out from under the rug and walked in" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "oh"

He pushed me to Starbucks and he ordered our drinks when we got there. "Here you are" he said setting my mocha cookie crumble in front of me. "Thank you" I whispered. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked. He tried to make me look at him, but I refused to. If he did, he could tell I was upset.

"Please, Becca. Just look at me" he lifted my chin so that we were looking into each others eyes. "What's wrong babe?" God he can read me like a book. "I'm not ready to face people at school. I'm just going to be the freak that can't walk. I'm already getting hate on twitter and Instagram"

He took my phone out of my hand and put in my pass code. He started looking through my twitter feed and my Instagram mentions. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. He looked hurt. "It just started happening. I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Everything will be okay. Alright?" I just nodded because I didn't trust my voice. Trevor held up my phone so that it looked like he was going to take a selfie, instead he pressed a button and started talking.

"Hey guys it's Trevor. Why are you giving Becca hate? She is the sweetest person ever and she doesn't deserve hate. Nobody does. She isn't lying about her not being able to walk. She is hurt and she might never be able to walk again. I want all of you to try to get #PrayForBecca trending on twitter. Send her some nice things too, not mean things. Thanks love you!" he said.

"Did you post that on Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everyone needs to stop giving you hate, so I'm going to make it happen" he said handing me back my phone. It started blowing up with notifications. In no time the moranimals got #PrayForBecca trending. After most of the notifications stopped, I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Rebecca, it's mom"

"Oh, hi"

"How was your summer?"

"Great actually. Why are you calling?"

"Rebecca, we're moving back to New Jersey in two days"

I felt the world spinning. We can't move again. Not that I had to make more friends after we moved once.

"W-What? Why?" Trevor looked concerned. "

"Because you're dad got an opportunity to go back. I thought you would be so excited to move back"

"Um, yeah. I'm so excited" I said pretending.

"Great! We will pick you up on Friday in the morning" she said then hung up. "What's wrong?" Trevor asked.

"I- I'm moving back to New Jersey"

________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I've been,planning this chapter since the beginning hehehehe. I've been a little mad and upset over a guy breaking up with me so I wanted to write this chapter lol please don't hate me

~Miranda Moran