Chapter 39

I wake up on the side of the pool and everyone staring down at me. Milo is on his knees next to me and looks relieved. What happened?

"Um what's going on?" I ask as I try to sit up, I wince in pain. My head is killing me and my chest is on fire.

"Thank god you're okay," is all Milo says.

Him and JC help me onto my feet.

"You fell into the water off guard and ended up fainting underwater. Milo here saved you. Gave you mouth to mouth and everything," Damian says smirking, Milo blushes.

"Oh..." Thinking about that is kind of weird to me. Milo's lips on mine? It just doesn't feel right. Just like Jay's...

They help me upstairs and into my bed. I notice Connor doesn't look happy at all, more like angry. I can't remember how I got into the water in the first place.

Everyone tells me goodbye so that I can sleep, except for Jay. He just stays back behind everyone and slips out the door without saying anything.

Weird.

Connor notices too and follows him. That can't be good.

After everyone leaves I conjure up enough strength to get up and find Con and Jay.

I sneak my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Ricky, Milo, and Damian are playing Mario Kart in the living room and I quietly slip out the patio door unnoticed.

Jay and Connor were sitting on the bench talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying from over here, so I quietly ducked behind a bush closer to them.

"Why did you push my cousin into the pool?" Connor asked him calmly.

Wow that's actually surprising. I thought he would be lashing out on him.

But wait.... Jay pushed me into the water?

"I didn't mean for that all to happen. I was just teasing her," Jay said look down at his hands. He looked genuinely sorry, but for some reason I was angry at him.

"Well why did you do it?" Connor asks.

"Isn't it obvious? I like her. I shouldn't, but I do. Her heart belongs to Trevor, she would never like me like that..."

Now I feel bad. I can't help how I feel though right?

I decided to stop spying and head back into the house. Once I reached the kitchen the phone started to ring.

I looked into the living room and the guys who were in there earlier were no where to be found.

I checked the caller ID and it was the hospital that Trevor was in.

Omg.

I quickly picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

________________________________________________

Hey!

So we are so close to 70k! That is freaking amazing!

As I've said before my goal is to have 100k reads. I would honestly go freaking crazy if that happened.

I think we can do it though (:

~Miranda