Chapter 40

"May I speak for Mr. Franta please?" The lady on the other side asked.

"Um, he's not here right now, but I can leave him a message..." I tried.

"I'll just call back later then, thank you," she said quickly then hung up.

Wow. Rude!

Just then Connor and Jay walked inside. I tried to put the phone back in place but it fumbled in my hands and landed on the floor.

"Becca? What are you doing?" Connor asked.

"Um... The hospital called..." I trailed off.

He picked up the phone from the floor and pressed redial.

Jay just looked at me with a face that said 'what were you thinking?'

I just shrugged.

After a few "okay" , "yes" , and "that's greats, Connor hung up.

" So, what's up?" I said casually.

"I would be mad at you, but Trevor is able to be visited. The nurse didn't say much," Connor told us.

"Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's go see him!" I exclaimed.

We told everyone the news, but decided that all of us didn't need to go to the hospital.

Connor and I decided for just the two of us to go.

As soon as Connor was ready to go I went as quickly as I could (since I still wasn't feeling the best) to the car.

"C'mon Con!" I yelled to him.

I swear he is as slow as a freaking tortoise sometimes.

Once we got to the hospital we took off to the main desk.

We checked in and headed to Trevor's room.

This was it. I was gonna be able to talk to Trevor again. I'll be able to tell him how sorry I am. Finally.

We ran into his parents on the way.

"Rebecca!" Mrs. Moran waved me over to them. They we waiting quietly in the waiting room.

"Hi, how's Trevor?" I asked eagerly

"He seems to be doing good. Would you like to see him?"

I nodded my headed.

She led us to his room.

"I'll stay out here," Connor told me.

"Give you guys some alone time."

I slipped into his room and found him awake. His eyes darted over to me.

"Becca?"

"Hey, Trev," I started quietly. I took a seat at the edge of the hospital bed.

"What are you doing here?" He sat up.

"I wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I should have known you weren't cheating on me. I should have known better. I-" I was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with mine.

"It's fine, really. I love you, Becca. I could never stay mad at you," he smiled.

"I love you too Trevor"

________________________________________________

Wow I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated for so long. I feel sooo bad.

So um this is the end. The epoloque should be up in a few days and then this story is over. I'll just put all the sad stuff on the next author's note.

I've been so busy lately and omg I'm writing other stuff!!!

I hope you guys will read my other stuff too that's not about o2l or Trevor.

But omg I go on today and see I have over 90 notifications. That's insane!

I love you guys. We are so close to 100k!

~Miranda Moran