Jennie suddenly felt hot in the face, melting the frosty air away from her radius. Never had she ever felt more embarrassed in her whole life. She badly wanted to kick Jisoo in the shin. Or drag Jisoo away from Lisa before Jisoo will say anything that might jeopardize Jennie's reputation and dignity. Or worse, her growing feelings towards Lisa.

"Oh, really? That's, uhm, that's...that's nice, I guess? It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Jisoo," Lisa said courteously while shaking Jisoo's hand. "Jennie told me about you, too."

"She did, didn't she? I hope she didn't say ugly things about me?" Jisoo laughed.

But Jennie knew better. She wanted badly to just disappear in thin air right in that very moment. She had been thinking, imagining scenarios in her head, what it would be like when Lisa and Jisoo would finally meet. She thought about all the good things it might do to her. But now... Now that it's finally happening, she regretted everything almost instantly.

Watching Jisoo laughing manically while talking to Lisa, and Lisa awkwardly laughing along with  Jisoo, Jennie knew better. One false move from her and Jisoo might actually spill out everything to Lisa. Everything that Jennie said about Lisa. Jisoo was that kind of bestfriend.

"No, she didn't," Lisa replied with a modest smile, shaking her head and then turned to Jennie. "Anyway, 'Jendeuk'?"

"Jisoo has been calling me 'Jendeukie' for years now," Jennie quickly answered, trying to laugh as if being called "Jendeukie" was the funniest thing in the world, but she ended up grimacing, when Jisoo said:

"Because she's so clingy," Jisoo interjected, saying it nonchalantly.

"Because she thinks I'm clingy," Jennie corrected and glare at Jisoo. Which Jisoo responded with a don't-play-with-me-Jennie-Kim-or-I-will-tell-Lisa-you-like-her grin.

"Right. So, what does Jennie call you?" Lisa asked Jisoo, playing along. An amused smile was painted on her face. She was having fun, obviously. Much to Jennie's disappointment. The odds were obviously on Jisoo's favor.

"Nothing. She doesn't want to be called anything other than her name," Jennie provided the answer before Jisoo could say anything stupid.

But Jisoo will always have a say on anything. And she's obviously having fun making fun of Jennie in front of Lisa.

"That's not true, Lisa. Jendeuk calls me a lot of names, actually. But she settles with Chu because that's the closest to my real name and certainly the most 'decent' from all the other names she made up about me," Jisoo answered, pouting her lips.

"Ya, Jisoo Kim!" Jennie exclaimed in protest and then turned to Lisa. "Don't believe her, Lisa. I only call her Chu because that's her nickname and everyone's calling her Chu."

"You called me 'chikin' once, remember?"

"That's because you love to eat skewered chicken!" Jennie was livid.

"Yes, but chikin with two 'i's' and one 'c'?" Jisoo said more lividly.

"You two are too funny," Lisa said, laughing. "Anyway, shall we get inside? It's cold in here."

"Sure! Let's go!" Jisoo said immediately, sounding as though Jennie and her didn't had a heated discussion seconds ago. She walked passed Lisa, leading the way towards the entrance. "I need a drink. God knows I've been standing in the cold for hours, I would've turned into ice had you two arrived a second later."

"Uhm, no, wait," Jennie said, quickly pulling Jisoo back. "Lisa, do you mind if Chu and I will stay behind a little? I just have to talk to her about something really important."