Chapter Forty six

Mulai dari awal

"I... I felt my whole world crashing down, it hurts so much baby."

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin called out his lover's name softly, eyes fixed on the younger, "I didn't know you felt that way." Jimin says chocking a quite sob.

"I should've talk to you first. I should've told you everything. I should've asked what you really feel about me." Jimin bit his lower lip and sighed heavily, fresh tears falling down his eyes, "I was selfish for not telling you. If I just told you everything in the first place then there would be no misunderstanding between us." He continued. Jimin lowered his gaze, heart heavy.

"When you came back to me I... I promise myself to not let you go again, b-because without you I feel so empty... you're my happiness baby... so please... don't doubt my love for you."

"I love you, Jimin."

"I shouldn't have doubt your love for me, I shouldn't have left you behind." Jimin says as he cries his eyes out, "I'm so sorry because I hurt you," Jimin mumbled tone regretful. He sighs before shifting his gaze to the younger's face, a faint smile spread across his face.

"...and thank you for saving me, thank you for being alive." Jimin chuckles and wiped off his tears using his other hand, "I promise, as soon as you wake up, I'll treat you better. I will never ever leave you again. I promise if there's a problem I will never hide it from you. No more secrets." Jimin tells him.

The door burst out opened, Jimin flinches and turned his head. He was surprised when he saw him standing in the doorway. Their eyes met and shared a staring battle for a moment before Taehyung glances away and looked at Jungkook's direction instead.

"Can you please get out?" Taehyung snaps at Jimin and the smaller male was taken aback. Jimin glances at Jungkook, expression contorted with confusion and sadness before glancing back at Taehyung.

"B-but I want to be here as soon as he wakes up." Jimin almost whispered.

"You did this to him, Jimin." He trailed off, "How come you still have the audacity to show up after what you did?" He spat surprising Jimin even more. The smaller male expression turned into a hurt one. Taehyung is right, it was his entire fault.