Chapter Twelve

Jimin's POV

Jimin woke up without Jungkook by his side. He pushed himself up and looks around, his gaze landed on the table beside his bed. Jimin frowned when he saw a bouquet of flower.

Jimin's expression softens. He took it into his hand and smells the flowers. His eyes landed on the card, Jimin smiles when he read it.

Rest well ♥

Jimin hugs the flowers assuming that Jungkook bought them for him. How did he manage to buy this though? The older thought.

"Throw that thing away." Jimin glances up at Jungkook, eyebroews pulled together. He looks back at the flowers and then back at his boyfriend.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"It's not from me." Jimin's expression contorted with disappointments. If the flower is not from Jungkook then who gave him the flowers?

"Do you know who gave this to me?" Jimin asked but instead of answering Jungkook snatch the flower from his hand and threw it inside the trash can.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook just shrugged and Jimin roll his eyes.

"What if it was from my secret admirer? I bet I hurt his feelings now because you threw it away." Jimin joked.

"I don't care, just reminding you, you have a boyfriend. You can't have admirers!" Jimin giggled. Jungkook is jealous.

"It was a joke okay? I think it's from Seokjin." Jimin said but Jungkook pretends that he didn't hear it. Brat, Jimin thought bitterly.

Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed.

"You are going with me. You are staying in my apartment." Jungkook caught Jimin by surprise because of what he said.

"Ha?" Dumbfounded.

"So I could take care of you." He continued. Jimin huffed. "But I'm okay. I'm totally fine." He retorts back.

"No, you're not." Jungkook said sternly. Jimin looks away. He wouldn't admit how much he loves the idea of staying with Jungkook in his apartment.

Jimin is discharging today. Jimin changes his clothes and Jungkook waits patiently and afterwards they left the Hospital.

They headed towards the parking lot, Jungkook opened the door for him, Jimin muttered a soft thank you. Jungkook is taking care of him very well. Jimin is not complaining because he is a sucker for Jungkook's attention and he won't admit it, ever.

Jimin is in the back seat. He turned his attention outside the window and someone caught his attention. There is man wearing a black cap, his face was hidden but he is facing on their direction.

Jimin shifted his gaze and looked at Jungkook, he want to tell him but stop himself because he thinks it's not important. He then glances back but he's now gone. Jimin frowned, 'I think it was just my imagination.'

*_*_

Jimin is peacefully sitting on the couch when Jungkook walked toward his direction holding a cup of coffee. He sat down beside him, there's a small distance between them, Jungkook cock his head to the side, dark eyes looking at Jimin intently. Jimin bit his lower lip and Jungkook's eyes automatically landed on his lips.

"Do you need anything?" He asked Jimin, the latter shakes his head, no.

"Jimin." He called Jimin's name, dark eyes looking back at Jimin's eyes. He lean forward and Jimin closes his eyes, expecting Jungkook to kiss him.