Chapter Eleven

Third Person's POV

Jimin woked up with throbbing headache, he slowly opened his eyes, Jimin frowned and looks around.

"Jimin are you okay now?" Jimin looked up at the person who was talking to him.

"Can't you remember me?" His eyes widens in surprise, Jimin is looking at him with so much confusion, 'what the hell?' he thought.

"Chen! I told you! Look what happened he can't remember us at all!" Lay shouts at Chen.

"Jimin-ah, I'm Lay and this is Chen. We are your former co-worker in Seokjin's Shop. We are school mate too, you are one of the member of our club-" Chen smack Lay's head and Jimin crack a smile.

"This isn't some K-drama Lay." Chen points out, Lay pouts and Jimin giggles.

"What happened?" Jimin asked them. His mind can't function well.

"Both of us bid the other members goodbye and we are headed to the bus stop when we saw a crowd of people in the street, we got curious and walked toward them." Chen explains then he crosses his arms over his chest and glance at Lay.

"When he saw you lying there, he shouted your name and he attracts the attention of the people there, especially me, Jimin." Lay continued, Jimin gave them a small smile.

"Luckily that damn driver didn't hit you. The people who saw you told us you passed out and hit your head hard on the ground." Oh. I remember now, Jimin thought. Jimin placed his hand on his forehead where he felt the bandage is.

"I already inform Seokjin and Namjoon." Chen said and Jimin nods.

"The other Kaepsong members are worried too, but I told them you are okay now, I don't want them to disturb you." Lay said, Jimin nods again.

"Thank you," They both nodded, afterwards they both left the younger alone.

Jimin felt his head pounding, 'I think I hit my head really hard." He thought. The door suddenly opened, Jimin saw Seokjin, Namjoon and Hobi and he gave them a small smile.

"Jiminie!" Seokjin shout his name, their eyes filled with concern. Seokjin moves closer.

"You almost hit by the car you idiot!" Seokjin nagged at the younger and hug him tightly.

"Are you okay, Kid?" Namjoon asked and the younger gave him thumbs up. Jimin glances at the other when Seokjin pulled away.

"Jimin." Hobi called him, eyes red from crying. He scoot closer and embrace the younger tightly.

"Jiminie." He called Jimin's name again, Jimin wrap his arms around the older's waist and smiles weakly, "Don't cry, Hobi." Jimin said tone soft when Hobi start sobbing he rubbed his back softly. Jimin glances at Seokjin and gave him a warm smile too.

"The doctor said, you'll be discharging by tomorrow." Seokjin informs, Jimin nods, his attention go back to Hoseok again because the latter can't stop crying.

"Hoseok, calm down." Namjoon said voice soft.

"Stop crying, Hobi please." Jimin softly said and he nodded, pulling away from the hug with a smile.