Chapter Five

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin received a message from his Sunbae, he was heading toward their club. 'If it wasn't because of the prize, I'm not doing this.' He thought bitterly.

When he heard the girls screaming their lungs out, as if they are being murdered, it caught Jimin's attention; he was a bit curious so he walked towards them.

Jimin was taken aback when he saw Jungkook with his team members, running in the field. They are all sweating, especially Jungkook, seeing Jungkook like this, making Jimin sweat too. Jimin bit his lower lip, as his eyes shamelessly studied Jungkook's body, he badly want to wipe off Jungkook's sweat.

As if Jimin came back to his senses, he lightly slaps his cheek. 'The fuck, what are you thinking Jimin? You're thinking dirty, I can't believe you. This need to be stop,
you keep on thinking inappropriate things about him' he remind himself.

Jimin cursed when he remember, Baekhyun told him they will going to paint the wall and he needs an extra shirt today. He has an extra shirt but it was inside his locker. Jimin mentally rolled his eyes, his locker room is far from where he is, he pulled his hair in frustration because he was so close to their club and he's tired of walking.

As soon as he entered their locker room, he went straight to his locker, he pull out his key from his bag and he was about to unlock it, but the key slip out from his hand. Jimin groans.

"Dumb, Jimin." He muttered before bending down and grabs his keys. Jimin straightened up himself before he resume unlocking his locker. Suddenly he heard a footsteps walking toward the locker but he brush it off and focuses on opening his own. He flinches when someone punched the locker lightly just enough to get his attention.

Jimin frowned and glances at his side, then there's a young man, standing, his arm crosses over his chest, he was looking at Jimin, looking at Jimin with pure adoration and there's a small smile playing on his lips.

Jimin doesn't know him. This was the first time he saw him so he glances away, before grabbing his shirt and closes his locker right after.

Jimin was about to leave when the said man, prevent him from doing so, he's blocking Jimin's way.

"Do you have any problem with me?" Jimin asked, brows knitted together as he glances up at him. Instead of answering the guy extend his arm, initiating a handshake.

"I'm Jackson, you are?"

Jimin yelped in surprise when someone pulled him out of nowhere, Jimin hit his face on the young man's broad chest, that was soaked with sweat, Jimin tenses up, but soon relaxes when he recognizes the man's scents.

It's Jungkook.

"He's mine." He says, hands on the older's waist, pulling him closer, Jimin's face pressed against the younger's broad chest.

His breath caught in his lungs and his heart began to race, he felt it would leap out any moment so he needs to get out from Jungkook's grip before it's too late, but it was so impossible not when Jimin felt himself getting weak in Jungkook's embrace.

Jimin glances up and when he realized how close they are to each other, his mind went blank, he can't function properly not when Jungkook is looking at the guy dangerously, showing his possessiveness, he looks like he really owned him.

Jimin gulped when he noticed there's a sweat dripping down his jaw, 'Fuck, he's so hot,' Jimin thought.

"Easy bro, I'm just asking for this cutie name." He replied before walking away totally pissed.