Chapter Forty six

[A/N: Forgive me.]

Third Person's POV

The police had already informed Jeon Jungkook's brother about the incident and they are now heading to Daegu.

Jimin on the other hand, is seated on a bench near the operating room, head hung low, tears rolling down his cheeks. He is blaming himself. Jungkook may die because of him.

The nurse insisted to treat Jimin but the smaller male refuses to get treated. He doesn't care about his condition. He only cares about Jungkook. He's the only one inside his mind.

Taemin's condition is perfectly fine now while Jungkook is, still in the Operating room, fighting for his life.

After a few hours a doctor came out to give information about the younger's condition. Jimin stood up immediately and asked about Jungkook's status. The doctor told the smaller male that the patient's condition is okay now but he's still unconscious as of now and will transfer to the recovery room.

Jimin sighed in relief. He thanks the doctor afterwards.

*_*_

Jimin slowly opened Jungkook's room and softly closes the door behind him. Jimin covered his mouth using his hands to stop himself from sobbing. He was crying so hard right now. Jungkook almost died because of him.

Jimin walked closer and he took his time to carefully study Jungkook's face. Jungkook looked so pale right now making Jimin's heart ache.

He's still unconscious right now but the doctor said he will wake up soon.

Jimin grabbed a chair and sat down beside the younger. He reached out the younger's hand and gently held his hand, smiling faintly.

"Jimin.. R-remember when you... ignored me the whole week... and you showed up in the... hospital just to break up with me?"