Old Friends and New Enemies

Start from the beginning

He sighed, still pretty annoyed. “A Knight of Hell. Abbadon.” There it was. They were hunting a Knight of Hell? I hoped they were prepared because only one thing can kill a Knight.

“You do realize the only thing that can kill a Knight is the First Blade right?” Sam turned around in his seat to face me. “Wait, how do you know about the First Blade?”

I used my index finger to draw an imaginary circle around my face, flashing black eyes. “Hellooo, demon?” Sam seemed uncomfortable with the demon eyes so I turned them back to their normal hazel color.

“Yeah, well, we’ve got the First Blade.” Dean said.

“You found that old fossil? How’d you manage to do that?” I asked, actually surprised.

“We’ve got a trick or two up our sleeve.” Dean said smirking. I stared at him. “So, you either have an angel or a demon helping you out.” Dean looked upset that I read him so easily. I couldn’t help but smile. He was kind of cute.

“His name is Crowley. You might kn-” Sam started. I cut him off in the middle of his last sentence. “Crowley?! You have Crowley helping you?!”

“I sense you know him.” Dean said. I glared at him, crossing my arms. “I wish I didn’t. He calls himself King of Hell? That man doesn’t deserve to be King.” I replied, falling roughly back into my seat.

“Well, you’re not the first person to think that.” Dean said. I couldn’t tell if he was talking about himself or someone else. I didn’t really care. For the next minute or so, it was quiet. No one wanted to speak after what just happened, especially me. I couldn’t believe they were working with Crowley. Then Spencer spoke up, her voice was so high pitched and excited that it made me jump.

“I got it!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands up. I looked over at her and noticed she had her phone out. I rolled my eyes. Those smart phones were so convenient. I couldn’t think of a moment when she wasn’t on that thing, looking for a job. “A case?” Dean asked. Spencer nodded. “In Concordia, Kansas.”

“Well, come on, baby sister! Spill the details!” Spencer shot me a glare for calling her that in front of these ‘manly’ hunters. I shrugged, smiling.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Sam stopped her as she was about to tell us the details. “How do you have wifi?” Dean and I chuckled.

“You know, I ask myself that all the time about you, Sammy.” Dean said. Sam ignored him, waiting for Spencer to answer. She picked up her phone and showed him the screen. “A little something I like to call 4G!” She started waving it in his face. “I guess it picked up the signal from the last cell tower we passed.”

Sam pushed the phone away from his face and Spencer laughed. “Alright, so whats the case?” He asked. Spencer smiled and then looked back down at her phone.

“The first family this happened to was the Wilsons. So, daddy Wilson comes home from a long day at work to find his two children murdered and his wife tied up and bloody. Locals have no idea what happened and the cops say there were no signs of forced entry. So, the killer was either let in or already there, like a ghost.” She paused to see what we were all thinking. Based on everyone’s expressions, we were all thinking it was a ghost until Spencer continued. “But get this, as soon as the wife saw her husband she freaked out and started screaming for him not to kill her. He claims to have been at work all day but the wife says otherwise. The cops don’t know what to think so they have him in custody for now.” She looked up, glancing back and forth between the guys and me.

Sam and Dean looked at each other. “So a shifter?” Dean asked. “Sounds about right. Kinda like the one we met in St. Louis. Spencer, you said that was the first family it hit?” Sam asked, putting emphasis on the word ‘first.’ Spencer nodded.

“It’s hit two families so far.” She said.

“What’s the pattern?” I asked, hoping there was one. Usually with these types of monsters, there is. It would make it easier to find the thing.

“It seems like its hitting families of happily married couples with two children. It always kills the children and tortures the wife, leaving her tied up for the husband to find.” She answered.

“Well alright, my bitches! Looks like we’re going to Kansas.” I exclaimed. I think we were all in a better mood, now that we had a case. Especially since it didn’t have anything to do with demons.

✪✪Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long to update. I've actually had this chapter written for a couple of days, I just kept forgetting to post it. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! They're finally going on a case! WOOH! :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff! I'll try to update again soon, I've just been busy with Secrets of the Fallen and Winchester 3.0. Pssst, if you haven't read those yet, you should totally check them out. ;) Until the next update... Peace!✪✪