My hero

Kara was having a rough day at work, Snapper had come back worse than ever, she got a coffee spilled on her computer so she lost all the stories she was writing for Catco, and she had let a few muggers get away. And Snapper had asked to say late tp rewrite the stories she had lost. 

"Hey, Supergirl, I came to you bust out." 

"Monel! Oh thank Rao, I've been having the worst day here." Kara exclaimed.

"I heard." Monel said. Kara groaned. 

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I caught the muggers." 

"I'm sorry you had to clean up my mess." Kara said sadly.

"Hey," Monel said cupping her face. "We're a team, when one of us is down we lean on the other."

"Are you quoting a TV show?" 

"No. Yes. Maybe." Monel said. Kara smiled for the first time that day.

"what else happened?"

"I spilled a coffee on my laptop and lost all my stories, so Snapper asked me to stay late to rewrite them." Kara answered tiredly.

"Well I think I can fix that." Monel said.

"Really? How?"

"With some future tech." Monel answered.

"Wait is that allowed?"

"Nope, but i'm the leader of the Legion, I can do what I want." He said with a smile. "Just kidding, but this shouldn't mess anything up. We'll know for sure if some time agents coming knocking down the door to drag me away."

"Not funny, that might happen with the day I've been having." Kara said. Monel leaned in and kissed her. 

"Come on, this should be finished by the morning. Lets get you something to eat." Monel said.

"My hero!" Kara exclaimed, wrapping an arm around his waist as they walked out of Catco.