Interview #16 Pickaboo

INTERVIEW #16

Pickaboo

1.   Why do you enjoy writing?

To me writing is relaxing. Plus, the possibilities are endless. When you write a story, you have a chance to be whoever/where ever you want to be. Nothing can compare to that sense of freedom.

2. Reading or writing?

Both actually. I don't think there is a way that I could choose between the two of them. I love to write myself, but I am always amazed by what all people come up with and how fluently they create their stories.

3. Something that you don’t like about Wattpad?

Most likely vote trading. I know it’s supposed to be a big no no, but it still happens. I like earning my votes and fans by being a good writer and letting my works speak for themselves.

That and I really wish there was a way to filter your news feeds so they don't get so bogged down.

4. Would you rather have lots of reads or on what’s hot list?

I thought the two were intertwined? Well at rate, as must as I would love having one of the most popular books around, I'm happy with either, as long as my readers are really enjoying what I write.

5. How did you get the idea for your story?

To be honest, I don't have the faintest idea. It started out as something completely different and then just took off on its own.

6. Favorite TV show?

OMG do I have to pick just one? NCIS, CIS, Vampire Diaries, there truly is too many to mention.

7. What would you say to a nervous newcomer who doesn’t want to post their stories?

I would tell them that they have nothing to lose. That anyone who dedicates themselves to a story and puts a lot of effort into it deserves to give it that chance to be seen and appreciated.

8 favorite genres to read?

Honestly, I enjoy them all. Each genre is great in its own right, but if I had to pick just one, I guess it would be fantasy.

9. Favorite animal?

I am a dog lover, but my all-time favorite animal is a horse. They are strong and powerful, and yet so graceful and elegant.

10. Favorite author on wattpad?

@ch4rmed and@Vampirehunter93 if I had to really choose. There are a lot of amazing authors on here.

11. What would you do when someone post something negative on your story?

If I'm not doing something write or my story is falling flat, I'd like to know about it, so I'd probably thank them as long as they were considerate in their critique. It's impossible to make everyone happy, but taking advice that is offered can only help make you a better writer in the future.

12. What is one thing you can do to grow as a writer?

I guess this kind of goes with question 11. Take advice when it’s offered. That and not giving up. There are times when you struggle with a certain part of a book and it's all too easy to just give up and walk away. But sticking with it, and figuring out where it needs to go from where you are, that's how you grow as a writer.

THANKS FOR READING…GO CHECK OUT pickaboo’s story

Link below:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1020038-knottington-watty-awards-2012