Chapter 41

Jazz

Shawnice gave me some really good advice last night and ultimately it came down to one thing, my happiness. I knew what I wanted and I just had to deal with the challenges of getting there. I loved Tati but was it really worth it ? After doing laundry and cleaning my house that morning, I noticed I had a missed call and voicemail from Diamond.

"Good Morning Baby, I have something planned for you tonight. My boy Marcus gonna be stopping by with a rack of name brand clothes and shoes for you to choose from. I want you to get real sexy for me tonight. I'll be picking you up at 6PM. Later Baby "

I had no words except surprised. Right when I hung up the phone, Marcus knocked on the door dressed in a fitted tux bringing in a rack of black dresses and shoe options.

"Ms.Jasmyne, Ms. Diamond recommended these sets of dresses to your liking. Would you like to try some on ?" He asked politely.

All I could do was stare at him.

"Ms.Jasmyne ? Are you okay ?" He asked more aware of my expression.

"Um.. Just give me a second" I said as I walked to the kitchen dialing Diamonds number.

"Hey Baby" she said. "You like the dresses & shoes I picked out for you?"

"Um , yeah they're really nice and EXPENSIVE. This is all too much Diamond, we're not even dating & I'm not really looking to either. No strings attached, I thought you understood that." I said hoping I didn't hurt her feelings.

She laughed . "Baby relax, take it easy. You're not the only one who just got out of a relationship. As much as I love fuckin you, I also enjoy our growing friendship. Also, when was the last time you got treated like a queen that you are? Just go with the flow. Let me thank you for the other night" she said laughing .

I shook my head and laughed. "Alright , fine. You know you crazy right ?" I said .

"I'm crazy for wanting to wine & dine you ? Then I'm happy to be . Stop worrying yourself , I want to enjoy your company & you should enjoy mine. Now I'm gonna see you later, I gotta go get my hair & nails done for tonight if I'm gonna be standing next to the sexiest girl ." She flirted.

I laughed, "Bye Girl ! I'll see you later" & hung up .

Fuck it ! I deserved a good time .

I tried on a couple dresses and decided on a black fitted dress that stopped above my knee. It had a low v cut down the front that showed just enough cleavage and black louboutin heels. After I picked out my outfit, Marcus left and checked the time. It was now 4:30 & decided to get ready. I shaved and took a thirty minute shower feeling fresh and clean. I lotioned myself and wrapped my towel against my body as I did my makeup and added my MAC red lipstick and did my hair. I straightened my hair and fell smoothy down the middle of my back & wore my diamond studs. By the time 5:50 came, I was ready . My dress fit perfectly against my body as I admired myself. Tati is definitely missing out , I said to myself.

I walked to the door when Diamond said she was outside. When I walked towards the passengers side, I noticed she was already there with the door opened looking so good. "For you my lady" she said as I got in. "Thank You Baby" I replied. I watched her walk to the drivers side in her 6 inch heels and her fitted black & white tuxedo. Damn she looked so sexy the way her white button down shirt was unbuttoned showing off her smooth chest and the way her pants complimented her hips. Her face was even more beautiful with her red lipstick, high bun, and sparkly eyes. Her makeup was flawless, just like her. She got in the car and complimented me. "Baby you look extremely sexy" she smiled.

I smirked, "& you look so delicious."

She looked at me for a couple of seconds and leaned in gently kissing me exploring each other. She leaned back and began driving towards the highway. She put in her auxiliary cord & blasted Bando Jonez "Sex You".

As she sped down the highway, our eyes met and I saw the lust in her eyes. She slid her hands into my dress rubbing my chest as she played with my nipples then went down rubbing my inner thighs leading to in between my legs. I felt so high of her as she slid her fingers into my wetness. She continued to tease me as she tasted me off her fingers until we reached our destination.

When we got there, she parked the car and got out and walked over to me opening my door. She held her hand out and I grabbed it as I got out the car. She closed the door and led me to a dock where there was a big boat. I looked at her in shock and she just smiled. She directed me up the stairs to the entrance of the boat and when I walked in I was at lost for words. She had the lights dimmed low and in the center was a beautiful set table for two. As the boat began to move, she led me to my chair and pulled it out for me and sat across from me. "Do you like it ?" She asked nervously.

I laughed a little " I love it!" I answered.

Our waitress came in and we ordered our dinner and some wine. While we waited, we flirted with each other non stop all while talking about Tati's visit. I could see that she was genuinely listening but I decided to stop after awhile. I didn't want to trouble her with my problems.

"Baby why did you stop ?" She asked.

"It's not important right now, I'm with you tonight" I said touching her hand over the table. She smiled and we blushed a little. It was kind of nice having someone who desired you but at the same time cared.

As our food came and went, she ordered me strawberries with a side of warm chocolate dip. When we got our strawberries and chocolate dip, she grabbed my hand and led me to sit on her lap. She whispered in my ear, I want to thank you for the other night. She dipped the strawberries into the chocolate and led each into my mouth and bit into them. She licked the last dripping chocolate off of my bottom lip and began sucking on my lips. As I turned towards her and began kissing on her neck, she directed me up and led me outside on top of the boat all while kissing and gently biting me on the back of neck. When we got to the top, she pulled my back against her chest and pulled my leg up with her right hand and played with pussy with her left as she sucked on my neck. Mhmm . I moaned out loud as my breathing began to quicken with each stroke. Right when I was about to cum, she stopped and unzipped my dress leaving me with only my heels. Drip. Drip. Drip. She guided me against the wall while I pulled off her pants leaving her with only her thong on. Drip. Drip. Drip. I felt as each raindrop fell on my back. She slid me up against the wall and wrapped my legs around her shoulders and went to work. I felt like I was on air as the boat moved and Diamond sucking and licking the life out of me. Oh shit baby , mhmm. I moaned loudly breathing heavy while rain began to fall heavy on our skin. As my legs began to shake, she moved me from the wall and flipped me into a 69 position holding me by my waist. She slid her tongue in and out of my pussy while I hungrily flicked and sucked her pussy with my tongue and finger fucked her until my body spasmed and her sweet cum drowned my mouth. By the time we were done, we could barely stand without our legs shaking and our hair and body were soaking wet from the rain that poured. As we laughed and kissed naked on the floor, the waitress announced that we were back at the dock. We quickly got dressed and we held hands stumbling to the parking lot. When we reached the car, I pushed her against the passenger door and kissed her. "Thank You for tonight" I said. She stared at me and opened my door. "Anytime , get in . I'm gonna take you home." She said abruptly.

While we drove home in silence, I just glanced at her from time to time trying to ready her but she had a perfect poker face. She pulled up into my driveway and she smiled giving me a good night kiss. "You don't want to come up ?" I asked.

Surprisingly she said No , that she had something to do early in the morning. "Okay" I said & walked in my house.