Chapter 25

Tati

I gently pulled Jazz up. "Chill Baby , not right now" .

She sucked her teeth but I ignored her.

"You need to come through ASAP!"  "Your ex shawty buggin out at my crib ! " Tiff  said .

I swear my heart skipped a beat.

I turned around and saw Jazz side eyeing me and I knew I couldn't let her think something was up so I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"WTF she doing here!" I said impatiently.

"She here for you bro , I ain't tell her where you laying your head at night especially cuz of Jazz but she starting drama at my crib and Shawnice ain't having it!" Tiff yelled through the phone.

"aight! Aight!  Chill Bro . I'm on my way !" I said hanging up.

I rushed back into the bedroom and quickly got dressed while hearing Jazz ask me 100 fuckin questions. I was already annoyed at the fact that my ex popping up at my bro crib and I ain't trying to hear my girl bicker at me.

"Babe where you going ? What's wrong ?? Talk to me !" She yelled.

" Yo I gotta go handle something real quick ! Chill Damn !" I yelled impatiently

"What the fuck you mean Chill ? It's not even 10 in the morning yet on a fuckin Saturday and you gotta go "handle something" & wanna have stupid conversations in the damn bathroom ? I'm not gonna just chill , what the hell is going on Tati !? " she said frustrated.

When I was done getting dressed, I looked in her eyes and saw the frustration but I didn't have the time or an explanation to give her so I just ran to my car and drove off.