Chapter 38

Jazz

-Midnight

I turned around on the bed for a more comfortable position to find Diamond fast asleep. As she laid down naked I thought about the drunk sex we had a few hours before after more than a couple shots of henny & tequila drinks. I met Diamond in New York when I went to visit my sister to get away from my problems. I needed to spend some time with Jade and update her on what's been going on.I met Diamond through Jade when she invited her to the spa with us since she felt that we were going through similar situations. I didn't mind because I was open to meeting new people. When I finally met her, there was an instant physical attraction besides the fact that we instantly clique and had a lot in common. She was also 21, lived in Atlanta & just went through a breakup with her boyfriend about a month before. Apparently he left her for another girl he got pregnant. Diamond was 5'3 , light brown skin tone, slim toned body with a nice round ass, and a perfect C-Cup with brown her that landed right under chest. In a few ways she favored Miracle Watts. After Jade introduced us, we bonded mostly on our situations but after hanging out with each other a few more times, we found out there were other things we had in common. While we were in NY, we flirted with each other non stop but we never did more than that until last night. We ended up flying out to Atlanta together and sharing a cab. She offered to drive me home in the morning since it was really late at night so we went to her house.

When we got to her house, we both freshened up. She had on her short satin black robe and I had on my short satin night dress. We hung out in the living room playing never have I ever drinking tequila and taking shots of henny straight while her speakers played music. "Never have I ever been with a femme" she said in her most seductive voice. I instantly felt aroused. We were already close to being drunk when Wet the Bed by Chris Brown started playing. We were sitting on the couch when I opened her robe to find nothing under. I positioned my body on hers as I separated her legs. I kissed and sucked on her neck softly as I ran my fingers on her wet pussy. I moved my lips from her neck to her soft full lips and let our tongues explore each other. As I sucked and gently bit her bottom lip, I played with her clit until she became extremely wet. She started breathing harder letting out slight moans as she spread her legs wider. I went back to sucking on her neck then down to her hard nipples. I sucked on her nipples, rotating and flicking my tongue on each giving them undivided attention while I slid my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I pulled my fingers out and sucked on my fingers as I leaned in giving her a taste of her own sweetness. I ran my tongue down her perfectly toned stomach until I reached in between her thighs. I felt myself getting wetter by the second as I ran my tongue up her thigh and in between her lips. I gently licked her up and down and started sucking her swollen lips. I flicked my tongue up and down, side to side, around in circles all while I was sucking on her lips and fingering her. All you could hear were her loud sexy moans and feel her legs shaking under my hands. I felt her about to climax so I wrapped my arm around her waist from the bottom and pulled her up without not stopping as I slid my tongue deep into her pussy as I licked , nibbled, and slurped as she released all her sweet juices in my mouth not letting a drop go to waist.

I was fully soaked as she positioned me on her face. As she worked her tongue deep in my pussy, I worked my hips in a circle motion sliding up and down her tongue moaning until I climaxed. When we were finally able to make it to the bedroom, she sat me on the bed and climbed on top of me positioning her wet pussy against mine. She sucked on my lips and my nipples as I aggressively sucked on her neck leaving big bruises all while we rubbed and grinded our wet pussy's against each other in a fast then slow pace, making our own rhythmic beat. As our bodies began to spasm, we both climaxed leaving the bed soaking wet.

As I thought of the flashback of what happened last night, my pussy began to throb and decided to put,myself back to sleep. I massaged my titties with one hand and played with my wet pussy with the other. I moaned slightly as Diamond stirred in bed. The more I looked at her and played with myself, the more turned on I got. She turned towards me half asleep and took my fingers out and sucked on each one and slid her fingers in me. The faster she moved, the deeper she went, the louder my moans became. As I was about to come, she slid down to pussy and sucked, licked, and cleaned me dry. We laid back down cuddling with each other and fell back asleep.