Chapter 5

Tiffany and I been best friends since we were in diapers. We grew up and did everything together until she moved to ATL with her family at 16. That never affected our relationship though, that was fam. After what happened, I called her and she helped me set up a life out in Atlanta and everything! Since I came from a family with money, I bought myself a Bentley flying spur and a two bedroom home since it was just me. Everything was good! I had my brother , a good life , and most importantly, we had women ! We were the sexiest studs of Atlanta and we took full advantage of it until Tiff settled down and found her a Spanish mami. At first it was all good but after awhile it got lonely when Tiff spent her time with wifey. I still got many women but it wasn't the same as having that one. That ONE that could be all you ever need. So after awhile the games & hoes got old but I was scared to settle down and open my heart Again.

I'm a fine ass stud, shouldn't be stressing about no woman anyway. Born and raised in Chicago with a good heart that these hoes not worthy of. I'm 23 and stand at 5'6, light skin, with long thick black hair. Sexy smooth face and hazel eyes that these women just can't resist.