Chapter 21

Jazz

"Baby" I whined through the phone.

"Wassup babygirl" I heard Tati's voice.

Hearing her voice made me feel all type of ways. I craved her body and lips against mine. Not having her around all the time sometimes became unbearable.

"I miss you , come home to me" I said sadly.

Tati laughed lightly , "I miss you more baby. I'll make sure to come see my babygirl later tonight after I finish this meeting with some promoters. Make sure you have something sexy for me"

Jazz blushed "okay baby I'll be waiting " as I laughed lightly.

"aight babygirl , I'll call you later" she said.

"bye baby" I said hanging up.

As I sat up in bed, I thought how happy we were; something I didn't really expect to happen fast but I still couldn't help smiling. I looked at the time and it was 11AM , just enough time to call Shawnice for a quick mall run and some girl time.

I picked up my phone and called Shawnice.

"Heyy Honey" I heard Shawnice say through the phone.

"Hi baby , get ready ! Meet me at my house in about 30 minutes , we need to go shopping" I said excitedly.

"Thank God you called ! I need a new some new outfits ASAP" she said laughing.

"Well then hurry up ! Just be here soon"I said laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming" she said hanging up.

Shawnice was the total opposite of Aria. Everywhere we went, Aria was noticed. She was loud and crazy but that was my girl so I didn't complain but with Shawnice, it was different and peaceful. She's a great friend, funny, and being around her everything was just chilled. I didn't forget to mention her great sense of fashion. She was about 5'5, brownskin , slim, with a long natural wavy weave. She didn't have a big butt but her beauty was something unexplainable that made up for it.

"Hey Honey" Shawnice said hugging me as she entered my house.

"Wassup girl , you want something to drink before we leave?" I asked.

"No let's go girl , we have a long afternoon ahead of us" she said.

I got my purse and we drove out in my car and spent the afternoon buying lingerie, shoes , and clothes. On our way home, we stopped at a little restaurant and got something to eat and caught up on what's been going on with each other and made a quick stop to a marketplace where I picked up some strawberries, chocolate syrup, and whip cream.

As we got into the car and drove to my house, Shawnice looked at me with a smirk on her face.

I grinned . "What ?"

"You know what I'm talking about! You and Tati are some little freaks!" She said.

I burst out laughing ! " I could just be buying some for the house!"

"Yeah ! Just like you bought that new lingerie set and black stripper heels for the house too right!" She said sarcastically .

I looked at her and smiled slyly "GUILTY!"

We both made it home cracking jokes and laughing hysterically.