Chapter 35

Jazz

As soon as I got into my house, I rushed to the bathroom to shower. I needed a hot bath and to clear my mind. I took out my bun and let my curly hair fall down to the middle of my back and undressed. As I was about to enter the shower, I saw my phone lighting up but I wasn't in the mood to deal with anybody so I just ignored it and got in. I felt so numb until I felt the hot, steamy water fall down my skin. I got up from the floor and began scrubbing myself off from any memory of Tati. A little while later, I heard repetitive ringing and got out the shower wrapping my body with my towel. I rushed down the stairs while my hair left trails of water behind me not expecting anyone over. Without thinking, I opened my door and found Tiff standing in front of me. I quickly adjusted my towel tighter against me . "what are you doing here Tiffany ? " I asked. I was not in the mood for guest after the day I had. "Sorry for just poppin up at your crib like that . I was blowing up your phone but you wasn't answering. I heard you crying on the phone and I was worried" she explained.

I sighed. "I'm okay but you can come in." I said while moving out the entrance so she can come in. She walked in and I closed the door and realized I was still wet. "Excuse me while I go change, I wasn't expecting anyone over." I blushed lightly , kind of embarrassed. "You can sit in the living room & watch some TV, I'll be back in a few" I told her while I ran upstairs.