a chapter for the brother I don't even have!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OBNOXIOUS WONDERFUL INTERNET BROTHER

itwasAidensfault

AAH

ILYSM GOD

UR SUCH A JERK BUT UR AWESOME SOOOO HAP BIRTH 

*coughs* 

Frickin-

Idek what to say here

Just...Thank you for being my friend.

Seriously.

I've made a lot of good friends via the internet in the last two years, but there's only a few that I feel like I've really connected with, and you're one of them.

You basically just mean the world to me and I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Even though you're awful.

And I'm awful.

And you tolerate my awfulness.

Because you're awful too :D

We've only been friends for a little over two years but? it feels like it's been?? so much longer than that??? tf????

Thank you for endlessly supporting me, for trying your hardest to lift me up even when I was being so freaking impossible.

Thank you for putting me in my place and bringing me back to reality. You might say you're just an immature goof-off, but you're one of the most resilient people I know.

Thank you for trusting me with the darker parts of your life too. I don't think I actually said this, but I'm so glad you deemed me trustworthy enough to really get to know you.

Thank you for all our stupid inside jokes and the endless spam we've shot each other with.

Thank you for being one of my reasons to smile when I get online. 

I know I'm kind of a bitch to you sometimes, but I hope you know that you never fail to make me happy, even if I'm shit at showing it.

I love you a lot, and I swear that one day, ONE DAY, we will meet IRL

I WILL FIND A WAY BC I NEED TO HUG YOU 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-your snarky internet little sister 💙

(p.s. I hope all this gushiness didn't make you too  S H O O K >:D )

(p.p.s. for anyone who doesn't know this, he hates the word 'shook' and I'm not sure why.)

(p.p.p.s. actually no it might just be that he hates me saying it)

(p.p.p.p.s. either way I still don't know why)