Bakugooooooooouuuuuuu

All shit went down when Bakugou dropped the glass.

And it wasn't even his fucking fault to begin with...

The glass was bright green and glowing almost like alien slime.

And shitty hair, and Pinky just had to come barreling by him while he was pouring just the right amount of Sodium Nitrate in.

Pinky, who was chasing shitty hair knocked into his back causing him to drop the green bottle in the floor.

The glass shattering on the floor, and green has starts floating around the classroom, first hitting Bakugou because he was standing right over it.

He feels his eyes roll up into his head as he spits out just before he falls to a heap on the floor...

"Pinky, I'll kill youuuuu fooorrrrr thi-" bam he hits the floor in a heap of muscle and blonde spiky hair.

Everyone in the room goes ballistic some curling up in the corner, other running around in circles screaming

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE" (Kaminari and Mineta)

Finally once the gas has hit everyone the the room, class 1-A is as silent as a ghost town.

-

"Fuckin' shit my gaddamn head" Bakugou groans slowly sitting up, "What is shits name happened here?"

He lifts his hand, inspecting the damage the glass left in his palm, almost screaming at what he sees.

His palm, heals right before his eyes. Like a super human.

And unless that potion he was making gave someone another a quirk...

Wait...

He tries to set off an explosion, finding that he can't.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHERE'D MY QUIRK GO" he screams jumping up off the floor and starting to pace. Back and fourth back and fourth.

Until his ear flicks.

Wait..? His ear......flicks?!

Bakugous right hand flies up to his head feeling the soft ears on the top of his head.

"What the batshit is going on around here?!"

He starts spinning in a circle trying to see if it's actually true.

"Bakugou, what're you doing" Todoroki groans from next to his feet.

Todoroki slowly lifts his eyes up to the frightens Bakugou, he has no idea in the fucking world he has ears, much less a tail.

"What the fu-"

"FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU" Kirishima is next to him in an instant.

Checking over every inch of him, making sure he's not hurt.

Eventually everyone in the class is up and moving around Bakugou, crowding his space.

And he does not like to be cramped.

"BACK OFF YOU EXTRAS, IM FUCKIN' FINE!" He snarls through his sharp K-9's, almost, if not sharper than Kirishima's own teeth.

All the smells, sights, sounds everything in enhanced, throwing Bakugou off his usual balance.

And he has an unusual craving for liver.

Well this shit if going to be difficult to explain to his parents, what does he say

"Well today...I dropped a dangerous liquid and may have caused the end of class 1-A"

No that didn't sound right.