FOURTEEN.

﹝🍕﹞

i woke up early the next day. i instantly smelled a delicious smell of bacon and pancakes.

"breakfast!"

i ran into the kitchen and saw chanhee...?

he turned to me and smiled, waving with a spatula in his hand, "good morning."

i nodded and stood at the stove with him. "looks good,"

"yeah. by the way, thanks for letting me stay on the couch last night. i probably would've passed out somewhere if i walked home," he said cutely.

i laughed and said, "anytime! now feed me!"

﹝🍕﹞

"is it good?" asked chanhee as he watched me eat. i nodded happily, "delicious."

"pizza is my thing, so i was kinda worried." he admit and smiled.

"don't worry, this is great. why don't i go wake up chaeri?" i said as i stood. "wait." chanhee said.

i turned and raised my eyebrow. "yeah?"

"it's just... nevermind. i'm being dumb right now. sorry," chanhee said as his cheeks got red quickly. i turned around and smiled like a dork.

"you're so cute," as i started down the hall, i whispered to myself, thinking about chanhee's little cheeks and the way he looked in a big hoodie.

"what was that?" asked chanhee from the kitchen. i gulped, "nothing!"

i sped up my pace and shut the door to chaeri's room behind my back. i sighed.

"absolutely nothing,"

﹝🍕﹞

this filler ACTUALLY sucks and i'm sorry :(

but also sad face bc i think the next chapter might be the last