EIGHT.

﹝🍕﹞

minsoo's pov.

"morning, hoes," nayeon rubbed the sleep in her eyes while shuffling to the kitchen. chaeri and i were already cuddled on the couch watching whatever cartoons were on.

"morning," chaeri slurred. "my head feels sad."

"mine feels like it's been in a washing machine." i remarked, rubbing my temples.

"hey, what's on your hand?" chaeri asked, grabbing my arm quickly. "who's number is that? is that the cute boy's from my biology class?"

nayeon ran over to us once she heard the tea. "what? who's number? who's number?"

i looked at the back of my hand for the first time today. it was a phone number written in sharpie. then the haze of last night all formed into a whole.

"i wrote my number on the back of your hand when you didn't notice. call it if you don't feel well... goodnight."

"wah!" i stared at the strange new writing. "c-chanhee!"

"no way." chaeri covered her smile with her hand.

"i'm jealous, honestly." nayeon sighed, taking a seat by us.

chaeri raised a brow at her scornfully, "you should be happy with your boyfriend hyunsun... isn't he the one you love?"

"let a girl dream, will you?" nayeon barked. something was off.

i snuck into the kitchen and grabbed some more snacks, letting  nayeon and chaeri bicker. all i had on my mind was chanhee so i ignored them.

sighing, i sat on the counter as i fed myself some chips. there was a short buzz of vibration on the counter. i looked to my left. it was nayeon's phone with a notification.

choi.ch: please don't dm me anymore.

my jaw dropped, sis. what was this? did they have a secret relationship? what about nayeon's boyfriend...?

nayeon was busy popping off on chaeri, so i slid the phone into my hand and quickly went through there dms. i really couldn't believe it.

she went after him. their status was really confusing me. my head hurt so i put the phone down. i just wanted an answer, but i wasn't even allowed to ask.

i rubbed my temples in worriedly. this is tea. my phone rang in my pocket. i skipped to my bedroom, closing the door behind me, and answering the call from chanhee.

"hey. feeling alright? you didn't look so good last night,"

"hi, chanhee. and yeah, just a little headache."

"drink water, okay? i'd bring you some, but i'm at work."

"oh, then you should get back to your shift. s-sorry for interrupting you—"

i was so jittery after this whole dm dilemma i could barely breathe, much less carry on a conversation with chanhee.

"you know i'd rather talk to you than make pizzas."

"oh. okay! are you busy there?"

"not at all. i'm bored out of my mind."

"that sucks, but same."

"can i, maybe, come over later? but i-if you don't want me to, then i really understand. i was j-just—"

"of course. come over anytime you want,"

﹝🍕﹞

go listen to kiss and make upby dua lipa x blackpink <3

by dua lipa x blackpink <3