ELEVEN.

﹝🍕﹞

chanhee's pov.
huehuehue :)

it's only been about ten minutes of holding minsoo. she was tucked under both my arms, almost lying down. i'm glad she was comfy though because it was even more painful to see her cry and try to hide it.

i looked down slowly and admired her. even when she was asleep she was pretty. always so pretty.

i tilted my head now. she had picture perfect skin that was glowing, even in moonlight. her hair slightly covered the sides of her face as she napped in my arms. she was beautiful. even better, her personality was golden.

i sighed as i held her soft, little hand. every time she would breathe in and out, her hand would squeeze ever so slightly, each time never failing to make my heart whirl.

her eyes suddenly fluttered open. i blushed and looked off into the distant scenery, pretending like i didn't just check her out.

"chanhee?" she looked up and around. "is it still saturday?"

i nodded and cleared my throat nervously, "you were tired."

she nodded and recollected her thoughts. her smile faded. "oh... i remember. nayeon."

i bit my lip as i watched her. why was she so damn pretty to me? i shook my head a little and looked at the moon again.

"a penny for your thoughts?" her tiny voice asked gently.

i gulped. "you have a penny on you?"

she grabbed her purse and began to swirl her hand around in it. i prayed she wouldn't have one; if she did, i'd have to tell her.

she grabbed a dime and held it out to me, "even better. a dime!"

i shook my head. "nope. one penny, love,"

she looked in her coin purse and i worried once more. please don't....

"got one!" she miraculously placed a copper penny into my hand. i went frozen and stared at it like it was gonna move or something. "come on! tell me your thoughts."

"i... i'm just— wait i don't want to," i sighed. i tried to return her penny, but she pushed it back at me.

"tell me. i don't judge." she said lowly. "you can tell me anything."

"you're pretty. and i know i've told you before, but you just are." i said, not daring to look into her eyes because i know i'd stutter. "and you're perfect and you don't deserve to cry. pretty people shouldn't have to cry."

her face was blank as she stared at me, "... you mean that?"

i just nodded as a yes, and she added, "thanks, chanhee. you're pretty, too. i mean, handsome. but i guess you're pretty."

we chuckled and everything wasn't as tense as before. but we were both red-faced messes. no eye contact was made as we looked out onto the still water with our fingers intertwined.

﹝🍕﹞

ok this is my favorite chapteri've written yet

i've written yet. did you guys
enjoy it as much as i did??

idk i guess i'm just proud of
the descriptions. aish :3