NINE.

﹝🍕﹞

after a successful call with chanhee himself, i strided into the living room again. i was ready to endure chaeri and nayeon's constant arguing, but it was too silent.

i looked and saw chaeri hugging nayeon, tears streaming down her face. dang, what did i miss?

instantly, i raced over and joined them in a soft group hug, "what's wrong?"

"she broke up with her boyfriend."

i was terrible, useless even, in these times of seriousness. i nodded and pat nayeon awkwardly on the back. "um, there, there."

chaeri rolled her eyes at me and kept caressing nayeon's hair.

a while passed of chaeri trying to uplift nayeon's spirits, and it worked. she wasn't crying anymore, but we both knew she was hurt from missing him.

and i decided to be stupid, all because i didn't think before i spoke. it was supposed to be a joke, but it was just offensive, "bet it was because you wanted to get with chanhee,"

nayeon whipped her head towards me, "is that what you think?"

"n-no, i'm just joking."

"minsoo, i'm not a slut. don't call me one. i already told you, chanhee's all yours,"

i nodded sorrily, anxiously hoping she wasn't too angry right now. even chaeri looked disappointed. "i'm really sorry. i didn't really mean it like that," and i meant it.

"then what was it fucking supposed to mean?" her voice pitifully broke and she dropped her head, crying once more. "he cheated on me, minsoo. funny joke, right?"

i nodded again. i noticed a sharp glare from chaeri as well, and i felt even worse. this all was a terrible situation, and i didn't mean for it to happen.

"i'm sorry."

"minsoo, just... shut up." chaeri sighed. i started at her unbelievably. there was a certain glint in her eyes that told me she was sorry, too.

"oh... okay."

i slowly went to my room, feeling like a kid who was just scolded by their parents, but worse. tears formed in my eyes, but i held them in.

then there was a knock on the door.

"crap,"

﹝🍕﹞

oof

y'all still like nayeon?

sorry if it's cringey ahghjkzx

oH and side note i can't stop listening to
ya ya ya by mxm they saved 2018.
🤷🏻‍♀️