FIVE.

﹝🍕﹞

minsoo's pov.

it was about time i went outside and walked around, getting exercise from all of the pizza i've been getting lately, too. i sighed and took in the clean park air.

alone, i sat on a bench and watched a family of ducks in the little pond. instantly, i was refreshed by their cuteness.

"so cute," i giggled and waved at the ducks. "hi!"

a baby duck quacked back with a high-pitched little squeak. my heart melted, and i giggled a little harder.

"minsoo?" a voice was laughing at me. it was chanhee, approaching me. "hey, is that seat saved?"

"yeah, i mean, no. or, just sit down." i smiled, hopefully playing it off, even though we both knew i was cracking under his oh-so wonderful presence.

he sat close by me on the bench — too close. surprisingly, he didn't smell like the pizzeria; he smelled like fresh cologne, and, wow, it was intoxicating.

"hey. i could barely recognize you without your work uniform." i giggled and pointed at his white hoodie. i poked his arm after gaining a little confidence to flirt, and i think it went okay.

he made a face and joked, "hey! don't make me spit in your pizza,"

"chanhee! you wouldn't!" i played along. this made me happy beyond belief.

"would." his mischievous smile formed into a softer, kinder one. the smile i think i'm falling love with...

"what?" he asked curiously - obviously about me staring at him, snapping me out of my holy dreamland that exclusively featured chanhee.

"what? nothing! why?" i rubbed the nape of my neck anxiously, bouncing my knee.

"you're— nevermind."

i pursed my lips and looked at my feet. what, did i have spinach in my teeth? was i staring again? did i do something wrong? again, i asked gently, "... what is it?"

he sighed for a long moment, reclining. "you look pretty today."

my eyes flew to the pond again. i tried so, so hard to keep my composure, to not blush, to not let my hands shake and get sweaty, to not stutter at all. but that didn't work, obviously.

"oh-you-i-thank you!!"

﹝🍕﹞

is it okay? i thinki like it actually ,,

is it okay? i think
i like it actually ,,

also who else melts every time
chanhee does that lil smile when
he dances. it's so cute i cry