opp

Arianna

I ain't speak to Lashonda in weeks. She been acting iffy ever since we went public.

No phone calls, texts, or even random pop ups to hang out.

I knew this was gone happen but I really wasn't prepared for it to be so soon.

The day after Babyjoe confronted me in Kentrell house, I came home after school and the whole gang was there. It was more like they was waiting for me. It was question after question at the door.

I walked in the door seeing the gang in the living room but they all were quiet, not saying much.

Teelee held Princess and Rylie in her arms, swaying them back and fourth.

I scrunched my face up at all of them, "Why y'all look like somebody died?"

"I'm boutta die if I don't get no food" Zoey whined, holding her stomach.

"You just be talking .." I picked up Princess from Teelee. She leaned her head on my shoulder, sobbing down my chest.

"Nah he been gone for 4 hours" Kendell sat up on the couch.

It started off as a conversation with me and Three. It was only an open conversation because I wanted Teelee to know the truth too, not just to go off of what she's being told from Instagram.

Kentrell walked in a few seconds after the conversation turned into an argument between me and KD.

"Y'all all ain't finna come at her bout dis. What's done is done" he shrugged, putting an arm around me. "Don't worry bout me and mines"

"And you was fuckin yb the whole time" KD said in shock with his eyebrows rose.

"I wasn't though" I lied, looking at the ground.

"So dat baby was a one time thing?" He asked, staring dead at me.

I sucked my teeth, "You suck Babyjoe dick so motherfucking hard like why is you so pressed?"

I could've sworn I seen them big ass Halloween costume ears wiggle before he started talking shit, "Cause that's my brother and you a hoe" he laughed, leaning back on the couch.

"Don't disrespect her" Zoey said, side eyeing him.

He don't know me like that to label me as something I'm not. I did something I'm not proud of but that doesn't buy him or anyone else the right to call me out my name.

"You really a bitch. What do you do besides sit on your ass Three crib? You don't sell work, ain't got no job, never filed taxes in your life .. but lemme guess you be on tour too? Stop dickriding with them weak ass 2 minute songs nobody bumping"