kind

Arianna

Zoey and Sherhonda put the whole Gender reveal together.

I walked in holding hands with Teelee. We had matching gold dresses and crowns with our makeup done by the same person so we could look something alike.

The place was decorated pink and blue everywhere with streamers, table cloth, and balloons.

In front of the building there were 2 throwns decorated with a red carpet rolled out in front of it.

"Don't hide, come up here" Sherhonda said into the Mic, making everyone laugh. She's truly something else.

I love her. She can kick it with you and put you in your place all in the same minute. Nobody keeps it realer than her.

She looked beautiful, her shirt had a picture of me and Teelee on it then it said 'I'm the grandmom'

Me and Teelee took our seats up front in front of 200 people. From where I was I could see Kayden waving at me and Taylin bouncing up and down like the impatient little rascal he was.

Nisha, Nia, and Starr all sat at the table with Kentrell and Babyjoe. Damn how must it feel to have all your babymoms sitting in your face?

I bit my lip to he from laughing at that thought.

"When I first met Arianna she was cuddled up on Babyjoe, kissing all on my couch" I covered my face as everyone in the crowd went "awwe" like that was cute.

She walked over, standing in the middle to me and Teelee "I walk in like well damn, anotha one?", we all laughed. See, she know too .. that nigga is a hoe!

"No no but seriously, she not like the rest he keep around" okkkurt.

"I truly love you Arianna" she looked down at me, I placed a hand over my heart saying it back to her. "this is my daughter too yall" She put her arm around me.

I laughed off the feeling of wanting to cry. "A year passed by so fast and now you're having a baby. Congratulations to you and my other son Joe", everybody clapped for me and Babyjoe.

I spotted Kentrell in the crowd winking at me.

Not now boy.

"Now, Teelee" She put the microphone down, staring at her daughter in admiration.

She did a little speech on how much she adores her daughter and how great she is. Nothing she said was incorrect about Lashonda, she's truly an amazing person. You have to be stupid to lose her as a friend, girlfriend, shit even a coworker. That's why I'm so scared to confess.

"Watch my babies" Sherhonda yelled before the lights went out and the screen behind us lit up.

A slideshow of me and Teelee played. All our videos and pictures together. How they even find these? Some of them I don't even remember taking.

This had to be a Zoey idea.

After the slideshow me and Teelee stepped down to get this party started with the fun stuff.

Everyone was moving around to greet eachother when Kentrell snatched me up by my arm, taking me to a secudluded part of this building. It wasn't away from everyone but just in a blind spot where nobody thought of going.

"I want a girl" Kentrell whispered in my ear, hugging me. "I ain't even trippin I know issa boy, I got all sons"

Babyjoe want a son too.

It still makes me nervous that I don't know for sure if this is Kentrell or Babyjoe baby. I have a feeling it's Babyjoe's though. That's gone be hella embarrassing if it's Kentrell's because everyone know I was in a relationship with Babyjoe.