check

Kentrell | Youngboy

I groaned seeing my phone being blown up.

"Yo babymom acting up?"

I chucked "Naw, she boutta be one doe lil fine ass"

"Always lookin fa ya next victim" Dee laughed.

I played the voicemail first, "Kentrell answer your phone"

Ari: Kentrell answer yo phone
Wya
Meet me at the hospital
The one closest to ya mom house it's important
Room 409

Dee must've read my face expression "What's wrong?"

"She in the hospital and she got my kids" I sighed, picking up my keys.

My mind was racing thinking of what the possibilities of what happened.

I presses 80 to that damn hospital. The lady at the front desk called out to us as we made our way past her to the elevators.

I rushed to the room seeing her sitting in a chair pulled closely to the hospital bed.

"Baby im sorry" she rubbed his hand with her thumb with fresh tears on her face. He sat up playing with her fingers looking perfectly fine.

"What happened?"

"Kentrell!" She shot up, hugging me. "I don't know. They all were taking their nap so I took the chance to go to the bathroom. I swore I wasn't in there more than 2 minutes when I heard screaming. I couldn't get him to stop so it woke the other babies up. They crying and shit then he was coughing and I seen a lil bit of blood so I called the ambulance. They said he swallowed a small toy that cut inside his mouth when tried to chew it"

I took a breath in relief that it wasn't too bad.

"They did an xray and found nothing. He did throw up on the way here so they're guessing it came out that way", I could see the throw up stain on her jeans.

"He gone be good?"

"Yeah" She nodded, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry"

"Did you call Starr?", I knew i was about to hear it. Starr already don't like Arianna, all she needed was a reason.

"She ain't answer" she rubbed her hands through her hair in frustration.

"Where the other babies?"

"They mom got them. K3 sleep" she walked back to the chair pulling the blanket off Kamiri.

"Aye boy" I tickled Baby K's belly. He reached for me, making me pick him up. "My boy a soulja"

He smiled showing his bottom teeth.

"Where the hell is my baby?" Starr busted through the door like a mad woman. "This yo fault. Tryna play house wit bitches you don't know, got my son hurt and shit"

"It was an accident I swear" Arianna pleaded with her.

"What happened then?" She yelled at her with me standing between them. Starr, like any other mother would be, is angry right now and the last thing we need is to be thrown out a hospital and this shit all over the shaderoom cause one of these nosey ass nurses running they mouth.

Arianna explained it all again, this time with shakier breaths.

Arians twisted her necklace before opening her mouth to begin "They were all sleep-"

"No bitch stop telling me bout all them I want to know about my son" Starr snatched Baby K up from me. I was watching the monitor as his heart rate and blood pressure was going up according to the graphs.

"I'm sorry" Arianna apologized again, finishing the story.

"You bettah be sorry" She snatched up Kamiri. "When my son get outta here Kentrell you paying these hospital bills"

That shit ain't nothing to a nigga like me. My money long.

I know she was only saying this because she's mad though. All my kids got healthcare but fuck it.

"Whatever Starr" I waved her off.

》》》

"It was an accident, don't beat yoself up bout it" I told Arianna for the millionth time this past week. She still was apologizing about something from 7 days ago.

It's Tuesday and she was watching Kayden and Taylin again. I had to convince Nia and Nisha to bring them over cause they listened to Starr thinking I'm just letting caress strangers watch them.

Today I was gonna stay home and spend time with my boys while she watched them. Not to monitor her because I trust her, just because.

"He's just been on my mind since then" she admitted, playing with her necklace.

I noticed she does that when she's sad or about to cry.

She must really do got a passion for kids.

I'll see what I can do about that.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Yikes another filler ik it's short .. It started off as just a thought sitting in my notes so why not publish it?

Did Starr overreact?

Got big drama written for this book so I promise all the fillers are worth it.

● Comment & Vote ●