maskoff

Zoey

"You crazy"

"I don't care" I laughed "I don't like girls talking to him, laughing at his jokes, staring at him, waving at him, sis don't even get too close and smell my nigga"

Kentrell swear I'm so funny when I be dead serious. At this point I'm starting to think he ask me questions for his own entertainment.

He leaned back on the couch, sipping his lean. It's the only thing that can get him high without sending him back to jail. "So whatchu do with the girls that try to talk to him?"

"Boyyyyy I used to argue with everybody. I ain't care if it was 100 bitches under his post, I had a response for all hundred" I snapped my fingers.

He chuckled "You can't beat the world"

"Over my nigga, I'll try", facts!

"If my bitch ain't like that I don't want ha" he dapped me up.

I flipped my hair dramaticly, "Like seriouslyyyy doe I'm made from all wife material baby boy needa open his eyes"

"Whatchu do when he say no?"

"No? We done use that word because Zoey gets what Zoey wants", what is No?

"Spoiled ass"

True, I can't argue with that.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. My lock screen put me in my feelings. It was an old pic from this past Valnetine's Day. "Did you see what he did for me on Valentine's Day?"

"No, I think Arianna told me bout some of it" he sucked the flavor from his fingers, "What happened?"

I sat up, clearing my throat "So I was at lunch with my friends and they all boo'd up and I'm talking to them like 'that could be me but my boo on the north side' all sad and shit"

"38 shit" Kentrell said, interrupting my story.

I rolled my eyes at him for that "I knew I was gone see him later. So they tryna cheer me up but it ain't work, I still was missing him because every girl in school got to walk around with balloons and teddy bears and stuff then there was me .."

"Sad ass"

"Fuck up nigga" I threw a couch pillow at him. "Anywhore, so I'm still rambling about how I miss him and they all got quiet. Im thinking they was just listening to me, then my friend Britney was like 'Zoey-' but I'm still going and then her and all 5 of my friends said 'turn around' all loud making everybody in the cafeteria look at us"

"Lemme guess, he was there?"

I ignored his ass, finishing my story "I turned around and there he was, the love of my life with a bear and all that good stuff. I damn near lost my life tryna fly out that chair to hug him"

"Then what happened? Y'all kissed like yall was in a movie?"

"No dummy. We kissed like nobody was around, tongue all down the throat and shit aaaah" I stuck my tongue out.

He scrunched his face up "Y'all nasty"

I coughed in my hand "says the boy with 18 kids"

"Chill slatt I got 3"

"Everybody was saying 'awwe' and shit I was embarrassed" I fanned my face dramatically at the memory like it just happened.

"Oh really?" He asked sarcastically, "Loud ass Zoey was embarrassed"

"Sikeeeee I was happy as fuck. I made my friends take our pictures before we left"

"What the other people say?"