Im done honestly

You pov

We all left pretty quick the next morning and got back to our own places. Levi and me walked into our room and per his order, I had to put my stuff up and then he made me help re clean our room for some reason. Once we were done he nodded and gave me a appreciation pat on the head.
" you cleaned it good enough I guess, brat" he said, before moving over to the desk and sitting down. I walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder. I found him working on something for the tattoo parlor. I forgot he was the manager sometimes...
"Oi, brat, what do you think your doing?" He asked as I pulled his shirt collar down slightly to look at the hickey I put on him at the lake house.
"Checking to make sure it's real" I laughed and moved away. As I turned he moved and grabbed my waist. He yanked me over and I landed on his lap. He tilted my chin and smirked.
"Mines still there too. Happy?" He said and then I flicked his forehead. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom, before changing into clothes for working the night shift. I walked back into the room and gave him a pleading look
"Need a ride to work?" He asked and stood up.
"Yep!" I Said and he rolled his eyes but walked me out to the motorcycle. We got on and he drove me off. I started to get off and he was about to pull me into a kiss but my phone went off. I pulled it out and read the text. My eyes went wide and I looked at Levi.
"Erwin has been arrested" I said and he looked worried.
"Get back on. Now" he said gruffly. "Now (y/n)" he said and I go on quickly and he barely let me sit down before we'd drove off quickly. Levi drove us to the apartment and it had a cop car sitting out at it
"Shit" he said and we drove passed and down a different street. "We're going to the parlor." He said and drove us there. Once we got there he pulled me inside and we found the rest I my friends there, along with Michel and zero. Zeros eyes were red and he looked at Levi in a pissed way.
"This is your fault" he said and walked over, ready to punch Levi. He threw his punch and I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.
"Let him go" Levi said and I dropped zeros arm.
"What happened?" Levi asked and looked around
"Erwin and jace went to the meet up spot, but the cops were there. The titan gang is done for, most of them have been arrested. Erwin told us he had a deal made with the judge. If he goes behind bars for five years, even though they don't have solid evidence, then no one in our gang will get arrested. We have to stop our activities and be normal. Or else we get arrested too" Connie explained grimly.
"Jace tried to run. A cop shot him in the chest. His in the hospital and may not make it." Michel said and rubbed his eyes.
"If I lose him because of you and eyebrows.." zero threatened and gave Levi a glare, before knocking passed him and leaving the shop.
"Wait so... we are innocent as long as Erwin goes away for only five years? Why?" Armin asked
"The judge was one of our clients. We helped him get rid of some incriminating stuff once so he owes us." Levi said and ran a hand through his hair.
"Erwin is going to jail?" I asked and Levi nodded.
"But none of us are." Levi assured
"But my brother might die or be nearly there" Michel said and looked at Levi in annoyance. "I know that we are all happy we aren't going to prison, but me and zero need jace."
"Don't worry, we can help with that. It'll have to be the last thing we do until Erwin gets news to us about if we fully stop or not." Levi said as he leaned against the wall. I sat down and looked at my phone.
"Fine. But I hope for your sake he makes it" Michel said and shut up. There was a text sent out to the others who weren't here and it was official. My brother was in prison...

A week later-

Erwin had been sent away for a total of 3 years and he told us to stop our activities, especially since the other gang wasn't around anymore. We all slowly adjusted to live without it.... kinda.
Levi had me helping him clean. He really liked cleaning.