Secrets?

Your POV

   Me and mikasa picked out outfits while Sasha just hid in the food court and ate continuously. I decided on an easy outfit

(Since y'all complained HERE)

    This was simple and easy, so I liked it

    Me and mikasa started to leave the store when I spotted her.
    It was Petra, and she gave me a look once she seen me. Mikasa waved sarcastically at her. She seemed to realize mikasa was Levi's cousin and she quickly whirled and walked away from us.
      "I get the feeling she doesn't like me" I laughed and looked at mikasa
      "It's because hanji has pretty much told everyone that you and Levi are together" she laughed as we walked to the food court to get sasha, who was surrounded by empty trays.
     "We were gone for an hour" I said, although not even mildly surprised by her eating all of that.
      "So?" She asked and we helped her clean up her mess, before leaving the place. Mikasa dropped me off at the apartment and I walked in and went to my room to try on the clothes again. I hadn't really stayed out too late though.
     "You're back" Levi said as he glanced over. He was sitting on his bed reading.
       "My room too" I said as I started to put the clothes up.
        "Wanna go to the gym?" He asked me and I hummed as I thought it over
      "If you'll apologize for your comment earlier" I decided and he scoffed.
      "Fine, I'm sorry." He said and stood up. "Now hurry" he said and left the room. I quickly changed into yoga pants and a baggy shirt, before going after Levi. He was pulling on his shoes by the front door and I did the same.
     "I can't believe you're going on a date with horse face" he said and I laughed a little.
      "One, that's a great description of him, and two, I'm only doing it because mikasa and Sasha convinced me it was time to start dating again" I told him and stood up straight. He looked at me and nodded, before we left.

    About three hours into the sparring I was ready to give up. Levi nearly had me pushed up against the wall. I ducked and missed his punched, but he had me pinned to the wall
     "I think this means I win" He breaths out roughly as we both stand there panting. He had one arm resting besides my head on the wall and I quickly nodded.
       "That's the five time" I said and laughed softly, before looking into his eyes. He was looking back at me and he swallowed roughly. I licked my lips to try and get some moisture back into them and I watched as his eyes flicked down to my lips. I looked him over and finally seemed to realize how close we were.
     "Well...?" I whispered, expecting him to pull away, but hoping he wouldn't.
And he didn't.
Levi moved and brushed my his lips against mine and I gasped faintly, I couldn't honestly believe him.
      Levi's hand started to move and brush hair out of my face and he planted another soft kiss to my lips, but he was stopped by a loud cough. He pulled away from me and looked behind him, revealing Petra, who was underdressed to be in public but that wasn't me business.
      "How about you come workout with me? I didn't know the end product was making out" she huffed and I started blushing. Levi just rolled his eyes at her.
     "You don't work out. You just come here to flirt with the workers" Levi said, before looking back at me. "Let's head back to the apartment" he said and I nodded, before we both walked out to his bike and rode home.
One we got back, we paused outside our our apartment door, knowing that we couldn't exactly talk about what happened once we got in there.
     "So um... the gym was..." I said softly and he smiled softly, before tilting my chin up a little.
      "Do you regret it?" He whispered and I quickly shook my head no. He smiled and leaned down and was about to place another kiss on my lips, but the door was about to be opened so we broke apart quickly as hanji stepped out.
      "Oh hey guys!" She said excitedly and looked between us, "you too are sweaty again."
     "Gym" I answered and she laughed, before heading off to who knows where. Me and Levi went in and I felt my phone go off. I pulled it out and seen it was a text from jean. I glanced at Levi and just decided I'd talk to him first before anything with jean
     "So uh..." I said and rubbed the back of my neck, before seeing Erwin on the couch. "Thanks for helping me workout" I said and Levi glanced at my brother, before giving a knowing look and walking off to our room. I waved to my brother and went into my room as well. Once I was in there Levi held a finger to his lips, before stepping closer and kissing me again. I blushed wildly and managed to kiss back this time, before we broke apart.
   "So we are...?" I whispered and he let out a sigh
      "If you want, I dont wanna make your brother mad though" he whispered back. "He is right, I'm older than you.."
       "It's not a huge age difference" I said and he ran a hand through his hair.
       "Let's just... start slow." He said and I nodded, before we both quickly got into our own beds and slept. Although I dreamed about Levi the whole time