Sippy sippy

Your POV

Once I got into my apartment I threw my jacket down onto the floor in my room, my silent protest against Levi. Hanji watched me come stomping through and she looked at me.
"You and jean have a bad date?" She asked and I scoffed.
"No. It's another damn idiot and some dumb bitch" I said and fell onto the couch. She sighed and walked over, before pouring water onto me.
"Hey! What was that for" I yelled and she gave me a frown.
"Cool down" she said and I glared a little less. "Guys are idiots and girls aren't much better." She said. I nodded along and frowned.
"I just don't like it, I don't like feeling so thrown out" I said and clenched my fist up. "Guys are terrible"
"Why are guys terrible?" Levi's voice said as he came through the door. I turned and seen he was alone.
"Because none of you care about people, you only care about the next pretty face you can kiss" I said coldly, and he knew this was pointed at directly him. Hanji patted my forehead
"Someone has done our poor (y/n) wrong. So you know what that means!" She suddenly got excited at the end
"I'm not going out and-"
"WE ARE GOIG TO A BAR" hanji yelled and grabbed me, yanking me from my seat.
"It's not even noon" Levi scoffed and I looked at him, he wouldn't make eye contact with me. Good.
"That's why we go to a place now, they won't care if I order and give her some!" Hanji said cheerily and I thought about how terrible that plan was.
"Or you could just go buy some alcohol and bring it back here" Levi suggested and I looked at him with a annoyed look.
"That's a good idea! Day drinking!" Hanji yelled and ran out the door to go buy it.
Leaving me and Levi together
I spun around and started to walk to my room. He followed after me.
Since Erwin was at work, we were alone here now that Hanji was gone.
"I don't wanna hear it" I said coldly and tried to shut the door but he caught it and forced it open and then slipped in.
"Look, I need to explain" he said and mI spun around and starred at him blankly
"Whats to explain? Your ex called you this morning and you dashed away like a little hero." I said coldly and crossed my arms. Levi gave me an annoyed look
"She called and told me she was in trouble and needed help. I was telling her no when she said she was dying. Turns out she was being dramatic." He explained and I scoffed
"So you ended up at coffee with her" I said and he sighed again.
"She told me she was sorry and wanted to but my coffee. I just went along cause I didn't see a problem with free drinks" he sighed
"Yeah, free drinks are never a problem" I scoffed and tried to walk passed him but he put me against the wall
"What about you? Jean looked pretty comfy with you." He said coldly and I glared at him.
"I went to breakfast with a friend, and he tried to help save my feelings once we seen you and her. So" I shoved him away and started to walk into the living room, just as Hanji burst in with eren and mikasa.
"I found them, can we keep them?" She laughed and I seen they had lots of beer.
"Doesn't bother me" I said and sat down on the couch. Mikasa gave me a beer and I opened it and barely hesitated, even after my last encounter with beer. Levi was on my nerves too much
Eren sat down next to me. "Hanji says a guy hurt you?"
"I'll kill them for you" Mikasa suggested and I glanced at Levi quickly, just to see him drinking too.
"Yeah, guys suck." I said and almost ignored mikasa comment of murder.
"Not all of us are bad" he said and I decided to smile a little.
"You aren't." I assured and he grinned, "if you give me another beer" I said as I downed my first one.
"This won't end well" Mikasa laughs as we all kept drinking

Later-
"And that's why guys are terrible, reason 33#" I Said and then started laughing as I fell into mikasa. Me, Hanji, eren, and mikasa we're sitting in the living room. Levi had disappeared sometime ago.
"Alright it's late we better be going" eren Said and he and mikasa got to the door. They weren't drunk and had barely drank. Hand nodded in agreement and stumbled to her room. I got up and stretched, before walking into my room. I seen Levi was in there changing. He turned and looked at my drunk state and sighed sadly.
"You aren't looking so good" he said and walked over to me and tried to help me to my bed. Once I laid down he looked at me sadly.
"I still look better than petra" I said and scoffed. He gave me a small smile and nodded.
"Honestly, you're a ten and she is at most a two." He said and then brushed some hair out of my face. "J'adore tu" he whispered and I looked confused.
"I didn't know you knew French" I said and he lifted my hand up and kissed my hand softly
"My family is French" He said and then stood up, before laying down in his own bed.
"What did you say?" I asked, but he didn't answer and I assumed he had fallen asleep, so I went ahead and did so too.