This is honestly getting to much

Your POV

I went off to where I worked and even volunteered for an extra hour just Incase mom was at home still. I walked into tHe place and seen that while mom wasn't home, someone else was here.
"Oh hey! (Y/n), this is Petra" Hanji said as I walked in. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at Petra. I guess no one told Hanji about how Petra had been one of the people to kidnap me that one time.
"I know who she is" I said coldly and Petra gave me an innocent look. Levi walked into the apartment behind me
"Hey beautiful what's going- oh fuck" he muttered the last part as he looked at Petra. Petra winked at him.
"Hey baby" she purred and he gave her a disgusted look.
"Umm?" Hanji said as she looked at Petra, "why did you call him baby?"
"Cause He is my boyfriend?" She laughed and Levi put an arm over my shoulder
"She is delusional" he grunted, before dragging me off to our room and locking it. Usually being in a locked room with a guy would make me nervous, but this time I was only happy.
"What she doing here?" He asked and started to change out of his work clothes.
"Who knows, it isn't the first time Hanji brought a snake into this place though." I said sarcastically and laid on the bed face down. Levi's footsteps were heard as he walked over to me.
"You aren't mad about her telling people I'm dating her right?" He asked and I turned and looked at him. "Forget I said that." He said as he knew my response. He got into the bed with me and yanked my face up to look at him. "You're my girl, my little gangster" he smirked and pecked my lips, just as a loud knocking came from our door. He rolled his eyes and walked over to it, before swinging it open. Hanji stood behind Petra and Petra looked at Levi in a mad way.
"You and her?!" She yelled and tried to step in, but Levi started to close the door on her.
"You know I'm dating (y/n), now stop telling my friends I'm dating you" he said and I got up, before jumping on his back and he held me up.
"Hanji, you know she was one of the gang members who kindapped me right?" I asked and hanjis eyes went wide, before she got an evil glint.
"Oh Petra, how about I introduce you to my snake George" Hanji said and grabbed Petra, yanking her off to her room.
"That was cold, Hanji is likely to experiment on the poor girl" he said and walked me over to our bed and laid me down, before frowning. "You gonna be able to sleep without any nightmares?" He asked and I wasn't honestly sure. I shrugged and he laid down with me. "Let's try" He whispered tiredly and we soon both fell asleep, ignoring the buzzing and maniacal laughter coming from hanjis room

In my dream I was standing in the living room. Everything had plastic wrap over it and there was a gun on the table. I looked around and see one chair unconverted and Levi sat there, the gun In his hands
"When are we gonna work this out huh?" He asked as he loaded the gun slowly. "You gotta move on" he told me and clicked the safety off the gun, before holding it out to me. I reached and took it.
"I don't wanna shoot you" I said in a panic and he smiled sadly. I blinked and the scene was different. We were in the warehouse and he was on his knees, hands behind his head.
"You gotta" He said and coughed some blood up. I frowned again and looked around, seeing a version of myself tied to a chair. "I don't wanna shoot you"
"You don't have to" I said and pointed the gun at myself, the one in the chair.
"Y/n don't!" He yelled and tackled me down. The gun went off and blood looked around us. I looked down and seen we both had gun wounds now.
"There you go" Petra's voice said in my head and-
I woke up with a start. Why was I always killing him or him killing me? What did it even mean? I didn't understand but I did know my boyfriend was holding onto me while he slept. I moved closer and buried my head in his neck. He woke for a moment and pet my hair, before passing back out asleep. Lucky him honestly, he could manage to sleep for a moment. I couldn't even go through a whole night...